No announcement yet.

Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a 5 nil or a 4 nil to boost our confidence, thats a great result for ipswich..
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Shame we're not playing Donny next week and Ipswich in a mOnth or so.

Comment

I'll take a draw.

Comment

doncaster had loads of injury problems apparently no strikers and a reserve team keeper

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
            Wickham is a great prospect who's been watched by Premier League teams and has outstanding pace which worries me against our 2 centre halves. Ipswich normally do well at LR too - shame we din't play them a few weeks back!
            He will struggle with us If we buy him. The problem is our system of lone striker.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              He will struggle with us If we buy him. The problem is our system of lone striker.

The trouble is also how we support that striker. How the midfield is organized, how we use the widt etc,etc.
              Apart from thsese issues, we are a great team!!

QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                Yep it'll be another tough one, is this improvement down to Bullard?
                my mate is a ipswich ST holder and he puts most of it down to bullard.. apparently has given the team a new lease of life. plus jewell seems to have corrected their defensive problems that keane created.

so add that to bullard and priskin being lightning quick.. you've got a decent side.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Is that some kind of joke, Bullard and Priskin quick?
                  15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Ipswich in good form 13pts from the last 15, but Donny had no strikers or 1st team goalkeeper available. Tuesday will be tough Jewel seem to be getting results

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
                      Is that some kind of joke, Bullard and Priskin quick?
                      nah meant to say the combo of their defense being better than what it was under keane, bullard lifting the team and priskin being quick.. makes ipswich a decent side.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I think Ipswich are similar to us. Last season we were fancied to go up, had a mare of a season and relegation was on the cards. Cue the arrival of NW, results improved, things were more rosy in the garden and we know what happened next.
                        Ipswich were fancied by many pundits this year, have had a mare of a season, cue PJ with about 16 matches to go. Form inmproves and they survive the drop easily in the end. Next season they end up doing what we are now?
                        They will be my punt for the title next year.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                        X