Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipswich

Are on Fire, currently 5 nil up. This Wickham lad seems like a really good prospect and apparently hes only 17. Seems to be making a great impact to the squad, so it might turn out to be a cracking game when they come to lr nxt week. What'd you reckon? end to end stuff or Ipswich will come and defend?

wouldn't read too much into their result, doncaster struggling just of late.

Comment

Just our luck both PNE and ipswich come into a touch of form
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I still think we'll beat preston, but Ipswich are getting a good run of form as of lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
          Just our luck both PNE and ipswich come into a touch of form
          i wouldn't call preston winning one game form

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_W12 View Post
            I still think we'll beat preston, but Ipswich are getting a good run of form as of lately.
            forest had won 6 on the trot going for a club record when they came to loftus road.

Comment

Wickham is a great prospect who's been watched by Premier League teams and has outstanding pace which worries me against our 2 centre halves. Ipswich normally do well at LR too - shame we din't play them a few weeks back!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                i wouldn't call preston winning one game form
                It is for preston
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                  It is for preston
                  yeah but you can also say their win tonight ( at the moment) is their cup final

Comment

Nope -- 2-0 and they effed it up!!
                    2-2 now.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

In all fairness, 5-0 away from home is a superb result, no matter who it's against.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

6-0 and a Wickham hatrick. Carrol and Wickham for England!

Comment

dont underestimate ipswich.. i expect them to be as tough if not tougher than forest.
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                            dont underestimate ipswich.. i expect them to be as tough if not tougher than forest.
                            Yep it'll be another tough one, is this improvement down to Bullard?

Comment

Just seen the goals -- Donnie were unbelievably generous with an own goal, an avoidable penalty and loads of time and space given to the Ipswich players.
                              I'd be horrified if our defence played like that.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X