Leon Clarke scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do worry about Hulse.

I was talking to my hairdresser who is a massive leeds fan today and he said hulse was 'quality' when at leeds and asked how he was doing.

I thought he was talking about a different player, so have we bought a striker who is basically past it?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I do worry about Hulse.

I was talking to my hairdresser who is a massive leeds fan today and he said hulse was 'quality' when at leeds and asked how he was doing.

I thought he was talking about a different player, so have we bought a striker who is basically past it?
      thought you was a bloke?

Comment

Clarke not allowed to play on saturday due to loan deal, or maybe we would prefer him to play considering how poor he was for us,

Comment

Clarke is abysmal...cannot believe he's scored. How embarrassing for Watford.

Comment

We seem to think strikers score every week, they go through lean spells. Normally with us, but in all seriousness Clarke will score goals for preston and believe it or not Hulse will score for us between now and end of the season.

Just got to be patient.. I remember waiting a while for a certain Paul Furlong
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Anyone know how many minutes Clarke played for us?

Comment

Not enough for him to get slated the way he does !

Comment

Sounds like we haven't a clue how to provide strikers with opportunities. We are either **** at picking strikers or we are **** at creating goal scoring opportunities. How many **** strikers can we pay for. A **** load of money by the looks of it. How can we have so much **** in the forward line and still be top of the league.

Beats the **** out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    and believe it or not Hulse will score for us between now and end of the season.
                    Believe it NOT!

Comment

People still aren't getting it, even though its been stated on here many times:

Strikers dont score regularly for QPR because of the system we play (4-2-3-1), not because they're necessarily $hit strikers. Then as soon as they don't score for a few games, QPR fans, true to type, immdediately lose patience and start moaning/groaning at them, which in turn, sows seeds of doubt into the player's mind and he loses his confidence; which as we all know is fatal for a striker.

In our system, its our attacking midfielders job to score the goals, and the strikers main job to hold the ball up, be a target man and bring others into play.

Its not the way we do it but playing 4-4-2 you'd find the strikers would weigh in with more goals. Its the system, not the player.

Capiche?
                      Last edited by Stanley; 16-02-2011, 12:58 AM.

Comment

was warnock managing us from palace last season then?
                        cos i dont remeber anyone being prolific?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          People still aren't getting it, even thought its been stated on here many times:

Strikers dont score regularly for QPR because of the system we play (4-2-3-1), not because they're necessarily $hit strikers. Then as soon as they don't score for a few games, QPR fans, true to type, immdediately lose patience and start moaning/groaning at them, which in turn, sows seeds of doubt into the player's mind and he loses his confidence; which as we all know is fatal for a striker.

In our system, its our attacking midfielders job to score the goals, and the strikers main job to hold the ball up, be a target man and bring others into play.

Its not the way we do it but playing 4-4-2 you'd find the strikers would weigh in with more goals. Its the system, not the player.

Capiche?
                          Spot on.

Comment

Capiche?

Comment

2 reasons:

1) He's playing in a 4-4-2

2) The fans aren't on his back there.

Next?
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Capiche?
                                Top post!

Comment

Working...
                                X