Stadium tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium tour

Anyone done the stadium tour? Is it worth it and would you recommend it?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

I'm over on the 5th March for the Leicester game and have also booked the stadium tour. It's only a tenner so I think it's worth the money - just to walk on the hallowed turf anyway!!!

Comment

Yep well worth it, take your camera as you can take as many pics as you want. Dave Robinson who runs the tours is qpr through and through and you can often get bits of gossip off him. For a tenner you can't go wrong

Comment

Its the Leicester game I'm thinking of doing, always wanted to do it but didn't want to be disappointed if that don't sound strange! Have this impression of how i think the inside would be and hope it lived up to my vision
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
          Yep well worth it, take your camera as you can take as many pics as you want. Dave Robinson who runs the tours is qpr through and through and you can often get bits of gossip off him. For a tenner you can't go wrong
          Cheers bonkers

Comment

Well worth it ! You get to sit and take pics (the Mrs took pics of me) in the press room sitting in the chair you see Warnock in every press conference!

Ok ok I know, small things...lol

Comment

I'm on the 11.30 tour - I don't know if there is a limit on the numbers but am really looking for to it.

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
              Its the Leicester game I'm thinking of doing, always wanted to do it but didn't want to be disappointed if that don't sound strange! Have this impression of how i think the inside would be and hope it lived up to my vision

Comment

Originally posted by UlsterQPR View Post
                I'm on the 11.30 tour - I don't know if there is a limit on the numbers but am really looking for to it.
                Well I tried to book it a few minutes ago on line but alas I have to call them as it ain't taking the booking, hopefully see you there

Comment

you'll recognize me by my strong Northern Ireland accent!!!!

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                  Well I tried to book it a few minutes ago on line but alas I have to call them as it ain't taking the booking, hopefully see you there

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                    Well worth it ! You get to sit and take pics (the Mrs took pics of me) in the press room sitting in the chair you see Warnock in every press conference!

Ok ok I know, small things...lol
                    Its the little things that make all the difference, cheers snaxo

Comment

Haven't done the tour but did spend a game in an executive box two or three seasons ago at home to Brighton, thru a co. i was working for at the time.
                      All i will say is relish the time spent in the trophy room, because it won't take long.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

hopefully it'll have a new piece of silverware in May

Comment

Working...
                        X