Play Offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Offs

Sincerely beieve our luck will fade soon and we will only make the play offs. We have been calling many years for proven strikers, but the board seems to be reluctant to take action. We have always been on top and I do not understand why the hell the board did not want to take risk and buy when we are still top at the middle of the season. We will never be in such a strong position to reach the premier league. Our football style has become predictable in playing around Taarabt and using a lone striker. The Hull and Nottingham Forest games are examples on how others sides have started to know how to stop us.

Now with Miller seems to leave, will NW bring a proven emergency striker?

Can our hearts take play offs failure?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

We've been top for a really long time, more than anytime in last 40 years, so Keep the faith.

See no reason why it will suddenly change. Forest, Cardiff , Norwich and Leeds will drop points
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Sincerely beieve our luck will fade soon and we will only make the play offs. We have been calling many years for proven strikers, but the board seems to be reluctant to take action. We have always been on top and I do not understand why the hell the board did not want to take risk and buy when we are still top at the middle of the season. We will never be in such a strong position to reach the premier league. Our football style has become predictable in playing around Taarabt and using a lone striker. The Hull and Nottingham Forest games are examples on how others sides have started to know how to stop us.

I'm afraid I have to agree with you on this.

Apart from Reading away,we've looked decidedly average recently,with teams nullifying Taarabt.We're running out of ideas and playing men out of position including Miller and Routledge.If we lose these two through injury or being called back by their parent clubs,I fear the worst.Other rival teams like Cardiff,Forest,Swansea and Leeds are getting up a head of steam and becoming more consistant and outsiders like Burnley and Leicester starting to string some results together.They all seem to be coming into form for the run in,and it wouldn't surprise me if we have to rely on the lottery that is the play-offs. After nearly 60 years of passionate support,I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I also agree.Have a horribe feeling we are going to blow it big time.The board have brought in a few players not bad ones either.But do feel we missed a chance to buy promotion and all the wealth it brings in Jan window.Cardiff fans seem to think we will blow up,and i listen to them cos theyve done it
        Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 15-02-2011, 12:52 PM.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

team is not built around taarabt as they make you believe, taarabt is in the front picture because he is talented and top scorer + top assists.

for those who run out of idea for plan B, if I was NW, when team have 2 or 3 man marked taarabt I would play him as a STRIKER , put him near their goalkeeper area ONLY there, let him do his magic just there , rewards at least a penalty.

Comment

You lot are depressing me. Pass the razor blades...

Comment

its just the "15 games remaining" jitters - we'll be fine!
              have to admit that going up in second place would be a tad disappointing though having been on top for so long, but hey, thats just being greedy!

Comment

Sh 1t thread.
                Man up FFS.

Comment

We'll be alright.. Promotion is ours!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
                    Sh 1t thread.
                    Man up FFS.

Comment

We're going up as champs. Forest to get second.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post

Not you as well Yousef..........what's with all the doom and gloom?

Just cos 1 reporter in the Mirror says Miller is going back to West Brom doesn't make it true. Can anyone in the know confirm if there is any substance to the rumour?

As for being found out or being predictable, it simply isn't the case. Sides in this division always drop points even those at the top. The games against Hull and Forest are nothing more than examples.

Now Yousef and all you other doom mongers, have a word with yourselves and get behind your team!

Comment

we will be champions no problem and clear by half a dozen points or so

Comment

What we mustn't do is drop points to all the bottom half teams we have to play -- home OR away.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We won't lose another game this season. We are too good for the rest of the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X