X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offy coach to Millwall - £24!

That is a **** take! What is it? VIP??

Terribly sad if you there on a coach!

Why on earth would you want to go to Millwall on a coach????

Oyster card does work on the trains!

Looking forward to this trip.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

We were asked a while back by the official supporters club would we want a coach for safety reasons, the answer is yes obviously!!
    Club Before Country

Comment

Originally posted by SW20Ranger View Post
      We were asked a while back by the official supporters club would we want a coach for safety reasons, the answer is yes obviously!!
      A joke! Probably the safest ground in the country to go to!

I'd rather spend the 24 notes on a few beers!

We have some bizarre fans down the Rangers.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Instead of complaining maybe you should stop using them in future?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I was gonna say that must be with a ticket chucked in but as they are £22 i very much doubt it. Id love someone to explain why on earth it 24 sheets, greedy barstewards.
          Train it is for me anyway.

Comment

Will be in Portugal when game on anyway
            Club Before Country

Comment

Originally posted by SW20Ranger View Post
              Will be in Portugal when game on anyway
              So you'd rather be in Portugal with the sun beaming down on your back, sinking a few chilled beers than freezing your b ollox off in South London on a tues night cheering the superhoops on?
              Wise choice mate

Comment

When I was little I didn't go anywhere in London unless it was by tube. I dunno why but I always felt a bit wary of South London's lack of tube network and I just didn't understand the "proper" train network. I think it all stemmed from getting hopelessly lost and confused at Willesden Jnc once! I do feel that nowadays London's underground/overground is much better intergrated and it's easier to zip around but maybe some people still suffer for the sort of "South of river" and "no local tube" anxiety I had when I was about 12?

Comment

If you take the coach you will probably get stuck in the rush hour traffic and miss the game...

Comment

Does the £24 ensure you of your safety?! That is a lot of money for a short trip. Plus i thought fans like Millwall attacked supporters coaches?!

Comment

London Bridge to south bermondsey is dead easy..don't understand why anyone would go any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                        London Bridge to south bermondsey is dead easy..don't understand why anyone would go any other way.
                        Is the correct answer. What pub in the London Bridge area will most QPR fans be heading to?

Comment

Does it drop off at surrey quays at say 3.10 and does it have wepons and hoods on?
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                            Is the correct answer. What pub in the London Bridge area will most QPR fans be heading to?

Comment

The £24 from each punter will prob go towards damage repairs to the coaches..
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X