Dear Neil,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Neil,

Please can you stop saying "If I was playing against Taarabt I'd probably kick him too".

I winced the first time you said this and do it more every time you repeat it. Obviously its intended as a joke but I think it sends out the wrong message and is almost like tempting fate.

Thanks.

and how many times has he said:-

''I wouldn't have tolerated his type 4 or 5 years ago ''....... STOP IT !

Actually, do you think Neil has a look in to the watrb forum now and again, ya know, just to get a few pointers, and a bit of expert advise? If he does, a message:-

''Do you think you might of got the tactics and sub decisions a little bit wrong last game?'' No-ones perfect.

Comment

i was wondering myself many times why he said statements like that?
      I come to a conclusion that he is just using Adel,
      he maybe didnt beleive at first that Adel is so talented and when he sees he is in another league he started maybe to use him just to get the promotion... I dnt know how to explain it but I feel that he really doesnt love him. why everytime is saying he wouldnt play Adel in his team some years ago? what has changed then? I think Adel will not be here with QPR if we get promoted..
      NW has chosen in every position the player he needs and the player that suits his system, he wanted a creative player in Adel he went to Morocco to get him signed, he wanted a "butcher" ( in good way!) he got derry, he wanted an experienced GK he got kenny and so on .. he might change everything when we promote... business is business money money

Comment

you can bet your bottom dollar he wont want him anywhere near his team (or squad) if he gets us up.

Comment

if adel knows he is just using him then he will not perform and we will not promote.. as simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
            i was wondering myself many times why he said statements like that?
            I come to a conclusion that he is just using Adel,
            he maybe didnt beleive at first that Adel is so talented and when he sees he is in another league he started maybe to use him just to get the promotion... I dnt know how to explain it but I feel that he really doesnt love him. why everytime is saying he wouldnt play Adel in his team some years ago? what has changed then? I think Adel will not be here with QPR if we get promoted..
            NW has chosen in every position the player he needs and the player that suits his system, he wanted a creative player in Adel he went to Morocco to get him signed, he wanted a "butcher" ( in good way!) he got derry, he wanted an experienced GK he got kenny and so on .. he might change everything when we promote... business is business money money
            Do you not think that Taraabt is using us? I firmly believe he'd of gone like a shot if a Prem team came in for him in Jan and had a fee accepted.

Comment

Working...
            X