Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff Fans Don't seem To Dislike us Too Much

In fact, they dislike Forest much more

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Difference between liking and wanting someone to get a result no?

Comment

To be perfectly honest as much as i dislike Cardiff for everything that has gone on in the past, Billy Davies is really beginning to get right on my nerves. In fact i cant stand the bloke and after that horror tackle on Adel on Sunday as long as we go up I wouldn't mind at all if Cardiff and not that hateful runt Davies follow us.

Comment

agreeed, i hate davies more than jones, and forest more than cardiff now cos of him.

Comment

no one remember that lovely reception we get in Wales, the Play Off Final was particularly memorable.

Having them spit, and swear and abuse my wife & young kids whilst we walked from the ground to our coach having lost...... And that was just the women !!!

No, much worse than Forest.
          Although Jones & Davies are equally repelant, but for different reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
            no one remember that lovely reception we get in Wales, the Play Off Final was particularly memorable.

Having them spit, and swear and abuse my wife & young kids whilst we walked from the ground to our coach having lost...... And that was just the women !!!

No, much worse than Forest.
            Although Jones & Davies are equally repelant, but for different reasons.
            Indeed, I never want to see those sheep loving folks in the prem.
            I would like N:Forest and Dirty Leeds to come up with us, that will take all the pressure off next season

You can just imagine it now " two times European winners, the mighty Leeds teams of the 60's & 70's blah, blah, we in turn would be expected to struggle, less pressure on our boys.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

I wish forest will play again playoffs like last year and dnt get promoted just like last year!!!! would be fun !!!

Comment

Cardiff and Forest can sort out their differences in the play-offs; that's where serial chokers like them will be in May.

Comment

fc uk the taffs-hate with a passion....give me forest anyday.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by KASPARS BOOTS View Post
                    To be perfectly honest as much as i dislike Cardiff for everything that has gone on in the past, Billy Davies is really beginning to get right on my nerves. In fact i cant stand the bloke and after that horror tackle on Adel on Sunday as long as we go up I wouldn't mind at all if Cardiff and not that hateful runt Davies follow us.
                    Horror tackle?

HAHA HA HAHAAHAHAHA

bad tackle yes, but from the smallest player on the pitch who is an attacking midfielder, but horror tackle?

sheeet mate you don't see much football do ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post
                      Horror tackle?

HAHA HA HAHAAHAHAHA

bad tackle yes, but from the smallest player on the pitch who is an attacking midfielder, but horror tackle?

Do you not get much attention on your site?

I do agree though. Hardly a horror tackle.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Its because the two rangers on there (essexlad and the good looking one pride) have sweetened them up

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post
                          Horror tackle?

HAHA HA HAHAAHAHAHA

what have size and position got to do with it, i am sure if a midget kicked you hard it would hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            what have size and position got to do with it, i am sure if a midget kicked you hard it would hurt
                            Don't you mean headbutt?
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Don't you mean headbutt?

this is true, but forest don't know how to use their heads so went with the kick

Comment

Working...
                              X