newcas P 46 W30 D12 L4
    westbr P 46 W26 D13 L7

year 2010-11
    QPR_R P 31 W16 D12 L3
    cardifff P 30 W16 D6 L8

we have drawn 12 games so far, max draws for pomotion was 16 : stoke 2007

we have lost 3 games so far, but we already drawn 12 so only 3 cases left :

1- year 2009-2010 newcastle and westbro
    in this case we have to win at least 10 games in remaining games.

2- birmingham 2008-2009
    in this case we have at least to win 7 games and draw maximum 2 games in the remaining games.

3- teams promoted in 2007-2008
    in this case, we have to win t least 5 games and draw 4

given that the rhythmic of this year will not be like last year, we can be promoted by wining at least 7 games and draw 4 games in the remaining games.

All very nice but there's only one SPC.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

what is SPC?

Comment

SirPieChucker

Comment

who is ?

Comment

the statto meister.

Comment

ok me too

Comment

But look at the losses some of those teams had , we've 3 , some managed to go up on 12 losses , all makes a difference , agreed theres only one SPC !

Comment

to match newcastle last year, we have to win every game left barr one, which we have to draw.
                  never gonna happen that is it. they must of been good, cos i thought we have been great this season.

Comment

my stats still stand ! and that what will happen

Comment

as long as we finish 1st or 2nd i dont care how many ponts we get.

Comment

actually the amount of games we win between now and May 8th is irrelevant. What is important is the amount of points we collect. Statistically the average amount of points needed to get promoted over the last 6 seasons has been 82 pts. Therefore it would suggest we need another 15pts although i would say 17 pts based on current results/form of other teams.

If we get 4 wins and 5 draws and 3 defeats then we will go up
                        If we get 3 wins and 8 draws and 1 defeat we will go up
                        If we get 5 wins and 2 draws and 5 defeats we will go up

The team should aim to get to another 5 wins asap and then we are plain sailing to the Prem!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Hoops View Post
                          actually the amount of games we win between now and May 8th is irrelevant. What is important is the amount of points we collect. Statistically the average amount of points needed to get promoted over the last 6 seasons has been 82 pts. Therefore it would suggest we need another 15pts although i would say 17 pts based on current results/form of other teams.

The team should aim to get to another 5 wins asap and then we are plain sailing to the Prem!!!!
                          This post made me laugh

First sentence by Mr Hoops: actually the amount of games we win between now and May 8th is irrelevant

Final sentence by Mr Hoops: The team should aim to get to another 5 wins asap and then we are plain sailing to the Prem!!!!

Conclusion by Scottyboy: The number of games we do win is actually very revelant :drunk:
                          The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Hoops View Post

cant wait for next season!
                            I think between 85 and 87 would do it for 100%

Comment

actually Scottyboy you have missed the point. We just need approx 17pts and it does not matter how we get them, just as long as we do. So of course we will need to win games but it is not essential how many.

I was just saying that if we were to win our next 5 games then we could start to take the champagne off ice and almost get ready to pop the cork!!

The original post was about the amount of games we need to win when it should be about the amount of points but if you want to base it purely on wins to satisfy you........then 6 is the magic number!!

Comment

Working...
                              X