Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
    This post made me laugh

First sentence by Mr Hoops: actually the amount of games we win between now and May 8th is irrelevant

Final sentence by Mr Hoops: The team should aim to get to another 5 wins asap and then we are plain sailing to the Prem!!!!

Conclusion by Scottyboy: The number of games we do win is actually very revelant :drunk:
    oh btw, i think you meant relevant not revelant...Keep up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Hoops View Post
      oh btw, i think you meant relevant not revelant...Keep up!!!
      Yes - you are correct - Sorry it was difficult for me to type due to the tears of laughter your post created!

Re your other post

YOU STATED: "actually Scottyboy you have missed the point."
      Was that an intended pun?
      Anyway I fully understood your point, and it is a fair and valid point to make. Unfortunately the delivery of your point was way off the mark and left yourself open to attack. To say it is not about wins and then state we need 5 wins was very laughable

YOU ALSO STATED: "I was just saying that if we were to win our next 5 games then we could start to take the champagne off ice and almost get ready to pop the cork!!"
      I thought you said it wasn't about the number if wins but there you go again talking about the number of wins.

Excellent - keep up the great work, who needs Lee Evans when we have Mr Hoops
      The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Working...
      X