No announcement yet.

Looking At This...We Were Lucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who thinks that far from being a "rush of blood", this was premeditated? My impression was that Adel was a target for tackles....fair and not...and if they went down to 10 but we lost Adel, then for them that was a great result.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      Am I the only one who thinks that far from being a "rush of blood", this was premeditated? My impression was that Adel was a target for tackles....fair and not...and if they went down to 10 but we lost Adel, then for them that was a great result.
      Unfortunately I think you are right James. He is the player all clubs want to stop and unless the officials are on their toes we could end up losing him to a serious injury
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Listen , im sure a player had instructions to get into Adel as early as possible, most managers would say leave something on him, let him know your there to disrupt him, but no one goes out to deliberately to brake someones leg, its nonsense to think they do , im sure our manager has given special attention to opposition players before, there are two ways of doing this, leave your mark on him or wind him up, they tried both and failed, this wont be the last time a midfielder gets personal with him it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          And what were the forest fans singing...same old warnock always cheating !
          Some bit of cheating that forest isn't it but its majeski not warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            Listen , im sure a player had instructions to get into Adel as early as possible, most managers would say leave something on him, let him know your there to disrupt him, but no one goes out to deliberately to brake someones leg, its nonsense to think they do , im sure our manager has given special attention to opposition players before, there are two ways of doing this, leave your mark on him or wind him up, they tried both and failed, this wont be the last time a midfielder gets personal with him it happens.
            Yeah I do agree with you for the most part but there have always been teams who have gone further than you should do in a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              cheers mate, from a morale point of view his and any other player's ( mackie for example) health and fitness would come first in my eyes, promotion would come a distant second, seen too many players retired in my time through tackles like that.
              just as a matter of interest, who have you seen retire cos of tackles, tried to think of some but couldnt. or did you mean football in general and not rangers?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                just as a matter of interest, who have you seen retire cos of tackles, tried to think of some but couldnt. or did you mean football in general and not rangers?
                football in general, had a few mates also who had to give up when they had good prospects of turning pro.

Comment

Don't worry Adel, there will be a queue of people waiting to be a hit man for you, for free if it should ever happen.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    cheers mate, from a morale point of view his and any other player's ( mackie for example) health and fitness would come first in my eyes, promotion would come a distant second, seen too many players retired in my time through tackles like that.
                    lol promotion first and the players health and fitness a far second..**** morals.
                    These primadonnas are paid enough to risk injury and early retirement and if Adel leaves at the end of the season which seems likely then i dont care what happens to him...as long as he gets us promoted first.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      lol promotion first and the players health and fitness a far second..**** morals.
                      These primadonnas are paid enough to risk injury and early retirement and if Adel leaves at the end of the season which seems likely then i dont care what happens to him...as long as he gets us promoted first.
                      thats your choice fella, will stick to my outlook as one day you might be in a situation that is out of your control and nobody to care.

Comment

Working...
                      X