Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just been offered a freebee ticket for Foolham v C**lsea tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just been offered a freebee ticket for Foolham v C**lsea tonight...

Going to go but will be repenting my sins by travelling up to Preston on Saturday...

Would rather sit and stick pins in my eyes !!!

Comment

or watch it at home with the kids and educate them on my they cant support the south west london ******s.

Comment

lets hope Fulham beat the folking c***s and then the fans beat up those inbred sc um.

Actually chelsea shop in Kingston now and this should not be allowed. I hate living near this race.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          lets hope Fulham beat the folking c***s and then the fans beat up those inbred sc um.

Actually chelsea shop in Kingston now and this should not be allowed. I hate living near this race.
          something on your mind, dear?
          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

C'mon Fulham, lesser of two evils.

Also I'd love to see Chelsea slip outta the top four, and with them having to play United twice that could happen.

Comment

Would love to see Torres flop and Daniel Sturridge continue to make a fool out of them by banging them in for Bolton...

Comment

live treble with paddy power=fulham win, 40+pts bookings and 12 or more corners-25-1, fill yer boots
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

would have only accepted the ticket if i had run out of toilet paper.

Comment

Not even going to watch it on telly, never mind make the effort to go there.

Comment

I didn't even know they were playing til i just saw it on here. Neither one of them even register on my radar.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

terrible game

Comment

the divv should of let goodjohnson take that.

Comment

Hope you didn't leave early

Comment

Just back. What a load of rubbish! Sat in the "neutral" area. Full of C**lsea, and the stewarding was lax. People were going into the stand with beers in their hands and the stewards were not batting an eylid. Foolham parked the bus (apart from the last minute penalty) and still C**lsea couldn't break them down. Come on the Y**dos for 4th! If this is the best C**lsea and Foolham can offer bring them on!

RRP of the ticket was £49.00 though so start getting mortgages for away tickets next season!

Now, bring on proper Football at Preston on Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                              X