No announcement yet.

who is worse ever striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulse is no where near one of our worst but he is on a fast track to becoming one if he continues in the same vein.

Comment

oh

oh yeah sammy kogoe was absolute rubbish
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

His ar$e was the size of white city Ted !!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          oh yeah sammy kogoe was absolute rubbish
          That hurts you know! I do have feelings!

Comment

how about....Don Rogers ! !

Comment

Callum Willock

Comment

Tamas Priskin,Only last season on loan for a while but don't think I ever saw him break into a sweat
                God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Probably Dean Sturridge for me, god awful, never fit and lazy!

Comment

Eric Sabin

Comment

Brett Angell and Iain Dowie
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Hulse isn't even on the page. Very unfair to label him as one of the worst.
                        I'll go for Ron Abbot.
                        Someone mentioned Sabin. Good shout, I wouldn't have even remembered him.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          but at least seally did finish as our leading scorer hitting 16 goals one season
                          i was also there the day that wilkes hit all five against oxford i also remember him hitting a brilliant goal against arsenal at highbury,he was a strange player really,he had the ability to always be in the right place at the right time but then he usually ballooned the ball over the bar.perhaps he became a sports teacher at a school and taught hulse
                          Good point about Tony Sealy.

I also saw Wilks 5 v Oxford, and I can see that goal at the Clock End in my minds eye right now Ted. He was indeed a strange player-do you remember the first game in the First Division v Leicester, we drew 1-1 and Shilton must have saved about 7 from Wilks!

Comment

Remember Sealy had lightening pace, though did go through a really lean spell and was a boo boy for a while
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

In more recent times, the Pellican, by the way is he loaned out or has he gone for good?.
                              Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------
                              https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                                right im posting in front of my mirror, im looking, what am i supposed to see?
                                cos i look very sane, and i think i saw a piece of complete shite playing for the team ive supported all my life sunday, and id say one of the worst touches ive ever seen in 40 years. if im over exaggerating then maybe its cos my memorys so shot to pieces, but im telling you and no-one will convince me other wise, this bloke is terrible. id even consider recalling and starting vine before him, thats how bad he is.
                                play the ball to his head and he will head thin air, or head it miles off, play it too his feet and watch it bounce of his shins.
                                Completely agree, the guy is a division 3 player

Comment

Working...
                                X