• who is worse ever striker

hulse
    slade
    sturridge
    allan wilkes......................i think steve slade
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Steffan Moore.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Mike Sheron in terms of poor value.

Comment

actually

actually yeah i think you could right

More...

Comment

Alan Wilkes now he was really bad he would make Stefan Moore look like Shearer but i was there the night he scored 5 goals against Oxford but trust me he was bad

Comment

Anyone seriously considering Hulse needs to take a look at themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
              Anyone seriously considering Hulse needs to take a look at themselves.
              right im posting in front of my mirror, im looking, what am i supposed to see?
              cos i look very sane, and i think i saw a piece of complete shite playing for the team ive supported all my life sunday, and id say one of the worst touches ive ever seen in 40 years. if im over exaggerating then maybe its cos my memorys so shot to pieces, but im telling you and no-one will convince me other wise, this bloke is terrible. id even consider recalling and starting vine before him, thats how bad he is.
              play the ball to his head and he will head thin air, or head it miles off, play it too his feet and watch it bounce of his shins.

Comment

Tony Sealey, missed chances that seemed to defy the laws of physics.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    So did his head.

It just sat on his shoulders, without the support of any neck.

Just... Neckless.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Tony Scully? He played as a striker in a couple of games although i think he was a winger. Awful player. But scored a rocket of a volley years and years ago away at Oxford in the last minute.................When we were 4-0 down! Thank you Jurgen Sommer for that.

Comment

but

but at least seally did finish as our leading scorer hitting 16 goals one season
                        i was also there the day that wilkes hit all five against oxford i also remember him hitting a brilliant goal against arsenal at highbury,he was a strange player really,he had the ability to always be in the right place at the right time but then he usually ballooned the ball over the bar.perhaps he became a sports teacher at a school and taught hulse

More...

Comment

Dominic Iorfa
                          Brett Angell
                          Mark Hateley.

Tony Sealy wasn't that bad!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            right im posting in front of my mirror, im looking, what am i supposed to see?
                            cos i look very sane, and i think i saw a piece of complete shite playing for the team ive supported all my life sunday, and id say one of the worst touches ive ever seen in 40 years. if im over exaggerating then maybe its cos my memorys so shot to pieces, but im telling you and no-one will convince me other wise, this bloke is terrible. id even consider recalling and starting vine before him, thats how bad he is.
                            play the ball to his head and he will head thin air, or head it miles off, play it too his feet and watch it bounce of his shins.
                            I think that could be the case.

Comment

Sammy Koejoe

Comment

Working...
                              X