In support of Rob Hulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In support of Rob Hulse

Haven't taken too much time to view too many posts on here over the past day or so, however, I gather that there a fairly large number of anti Hulse comments on here which I find it a bit amusing.

I accept that the guy had no real chances on goal yesterday, however, he was pretty much a lone striker for most of the game and was being manmarked by two players most of the game.

I sit in South Africa Road so that may be impacting reading of the game, however, have got to say that Hulse's control to bring balls down was exceptional at times.

This guy is not a donkey as some seem to suggest, however, I believe that the formation which we play, one which particularly benefits Adel, is not one that will always show the out and out striker in a positive light given the way some of our defenders hoof the ball at times.

IN contrast, I recognise that Faurlin played ok at times, but at other times during the first half, him and Derry were so off the pace against the Forest midfield that it was laughable, yet the only comments you here about Faurlin are positive ones.

Originally posted by conners View Post
    Haven't taken too much time to view too many posts on here over the past day or so, however, I gather that there a fairly large number of anti Hulse comments on here which I find it a bit amusing.

I accept that the guy had no real chances on goal yesterday, however, he was pretty much a lone striker for most of the game and was being manmarked by two players most of the game.

I sit in South Africa Road so that may be impacting reading of the game, however, have got to say that Hulse's control to bring balls down was exceptional at times.

This guy is not a donkey as some seem to suggest, however, I believe that the formation which we play, one which particularly benefits Adel, is not one that will always show the out and out striker in a positive light given the way some of our defenders hoof the ball at times.

IN contrast, I recognise that Faurlin played ok at times, but at other times during the first half, him and Derry were so off the pace against the Forest midfield that it was laughable, yet the only comments you here about Faurlin are positive ones.
    Because Faurlin is a rising star capable of being a class premiership player and Hulse is about as capable as Scott Jones being a bank.

Comment

oh please mate. im not having this crap.
      geezers one of the worst front men on the planet, and deffo one of the worst to ever pull on the blue and white shirt.
      you need to work in pr, youd be a billionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Because Faurlin is a rising star capable of being a class premiership player and Hulse is about as capable as Scott Jones being a bank.
        Faurlin is probably a better penalty taker than Scott.

Comment

I did post that fourlin wasn't at the race's for the 1st 20 mins.

And Hulse is pony.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

derby so had our pants off.
            neil warnock doesnt know a striker from his r sole im afraid, and clough knew this and peed himself by getting rid of the biggest donkey (after clarke) in the league on us.

Comment

Not worth being able to bring the ball down well when he is unable to do a decent pass and has lack of vision

Flick ons are luck of the draw and dont do much for us

I know people want to look for the best in Hulse but the truth of the matter is he is a poor player who cant keep up with the standards set by NW

Comment

i am/was a supporter of hulse... the game against cardiff i felt you saw the real benefits of having him in the side.. the games before then he wasnt fit and tbh was thrown in to cover for the injured HH.

since then he hasnt performed to an acceptable level. HOWEVER.. i do agree our formation and tactics suit adel and hinder whoever plays the lone striker.

too many times yesterday we was pumping the long ball into hulse expecting different results. im sorry but those two centrebacks was on form and dominating anything in the air. so why did we continue to go long? remember NEVER do we have anybody running off of hulse, trying to latch onto a header he may win. same with helguson and even miller against pompey.

we was too predictable and for some reason played WR wide left too much.. we should have gone 4-4-2, miller with hulse and adel and WR wide.

however this said, hulse for me yesterday looks to be our new helguson/legs.. thats it now.. now the fans are that vocal of his every touch and move he is never going to satisfy/get the support he needs to encourage him to perform. might aswell send him onloan to somebody who our rivals have to play..

fans jump on players backs too quickly.. yeah many players have a bad game but thats football... our fans are becoming too expectant and in my eyes are just sitting at LR expecting to be entertained.. you should support the team regardless the form..
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

In support of Rob Hulse.......QPR are investing in a set of guy ropes.

A spokesman said "Static displays need support these days. It's Health and Safety."

Comment

he's nowhere near as bad as some we've had. For our formation he does a job. I thought he was good at Reading and worked hard.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

I did not realise Rob Hulse was Dimitar Berbatov in disguise! He is a professional footballer he should be able to bring the ball down!

His ball control is abysmal. How many times did the ball cannon off his feet/shins etc. Half the time was when it was a 5 yard pass into feet! It would not be acceptable in my saturday side so how is it acceptable at QPR in the Championship?!

Comment

fact is NW picks the team... he is going to play if NW picks him.. groaning his every touch isnt going to make him play better.
                        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                        Lovejoy: "No?!"
                        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Loftladder View Post
                          In support of Rob Hulse.......QPR are investing in a set of guy ropes.

A spokesman said "Static displays need support these days. It's Health and Safety."

he would make a decent scarecrow

Comment

Is Mrs Hulse posting on here under the name of Conners?
                            Awful signing.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              derby so had our pants off.
                              neil warnock doesnt know a striker from his r sole im afraid, and clough knew this and peed himself by getting rid of the biggest donkey (after clarke) in the league on us.
                              I do remember Clough laughing at the time, I thought it was sour grapes, not to sure now.

If we had someone like Boothryd or even if we played Miller in that role I do believe they would be in double figures by now.

I was a supporter of Hulse when he was signed, I can't believe how badly this signing has turned out.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X