Remaining fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining fixtures

Just had a look and a lot of very winnable games there. Bardiff away a tough one albeit like us they have been scraping results of late so we have a good chance there.

For me crucial one in next few, in hope we don't fark up where we shouldn't, is Middlesborough away. Yes they lost at home at weekend but have been improving of late and on paper anyway have a good team. Still think though if we play high tempo we have every chance of three points. If we let them take initiative they can hurt us. If we can get 7 out of next 9 points we should be well clear as all of those below, with the exception of Forest, have been unable to find any consistent form.

Still disappointed with performance yesterday but lots to be optimistic about.

Only ones that should pose a threat should be Cardiff away and Leicester and Leeds at home. I would have said Watford away as well but they seem to have had their purple patch and now seem to be dropping away. In our own hands, my glass is half full!

Comment

Working...
    X