No announcement yet.

lets 'enjoy' and not forget...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets 'enjoy' and not forget...........

a few short seasons ago we'd be fighting relegation to division three..........with our goal difference we are really seven points clear..thats cause for optimism in my book!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

True, but if we are just one point light then all the goals mean zilch.

Comment

if we are its because over 46 games we wernt good enough.....i say 82 points will get first or second......22 to go......six wins four draws from remaining games isnt that difficult!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Oh ..agree we should do it no prob. but football is a funny old game at the best of times, and can like for millions of supporters can be a heart breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          if we are its because over 46 games we wernt good enough.....i say 82 points will get first or second......22 to go......six wins four draws from remaining games isnt that difficult!!!
          That suggests we are going to loose 5 games before the end of the season when we only lost 3 to date. The other thing I keep thinking is how many of those that we didn't loose were we lucky to get a point or 3? Well I'd say the only one was Derby away - every other point we've won was deserved and many of the draws should have been wins - home to Brizzle, awat to Dull and Burnley for example - take the chances we had and bingo!

Still, your post was positive in the first place and hopefully I've just made it slightly more so
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

7 points from Portsmouth & Forest at home, Reading away.

I would have taken that before the Pompey game.

Comment

Good call Captain, I concur, 7 from the last 9 is great.
              Although drawing at Reading and beating Forest would have been more beneficial for us long term.

However, we don't need to go back a few short seasons ago, just think back to this time last year, when under Hart, then Harford, we were in freefall.
              Relegation was almost a certainty. Until the Messiah came along.....

Comment

Working...
              X