penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penalty

i dont know why knowone is upset about the penalty that we should have got, it was caught up on the sky televised match,and you could clearly see the defender pulled routledges arm which de stableized him making him fall over
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

i was gonna ask anybody who has seen the game on tv.. thought it was a pen.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

yes

yes it was definately a penalty so we were robbed
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Yes it was. Another argument for the need of fulltime goal refs. The main reff could never see what is happening from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          i dont know why knowone is upset about the penalty that we should have got, it was caught up on the sky televised match,and you could clearly see the defender pulled routledges arm which de stableized him making him fall over
          Mornin' adopted son.

I've watched the incedent several times and whilst the defender brushes WR's shoulder with his hand it wasn't enough to warrant the reaction by Routledge.He made a meal of it and if anything should have booked himself for simulation.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            Mornin' adopted son.

I've watched the incedent several times and whilst the defender brushes WR's shoulder with his hand it wasn't enough to warrant the reaction by Routledge.He made a meal of it and if anything should have booked himself for simulation.
            exactly how I saw it, I can see why you don't want to admit he is blood related.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Never a pen for me - Wayne should have stayed on his feet rather than give up on it like that.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

a lesser referee might have given it but battenberg was not going to fall for it. Not a pen but for a few moments I was hoping it would be given.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  Never a pen for me - Wayne should have stayed on his feet rather than give up on it like that.
                  nah i admire him for going down, thats what you want your players to do, if the defender had grabbed it a tiny bit harder it might of been given.
                  but as it was, it was defoo s a dive, but dives are good.

Comment

I personally thought he had been shot and was waiting for the game to be abandoned.

Comment

Working...
                    X