WBA to recall Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not been asked yet, fingers crossed.

Though he does have 24 hour call back and as it stands misses the last 4-5 games anyway, doesn't he?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You laugh GTP, and i respect your opinion but personally speaking i think HH holds the ball up and gets his head on the ball more than Hulse..

Most of his goals have been pens, i admit that but his goal against scunny shows he still has ability if the service is good enough.. Not forgetting his injury time winner against palace aswell.. He would have scored loads of the chances hulse has missed imo..

He runs his socks off and closes down defenders, links up well with adel aswell...
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

oh im with you mate, hh is much better than hulse, but hes still not good enough for what we need.
        id love him in for hulse (in fact its a must now), but he still wont be the answer to our odd goal to win drawn games tho im afraid.
        so it hardly fills me with any joy is what im saying, its like asking would you rather drown or burn to death.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          oh im with you mate, hh is much better than hulse, but hes still not good enough for what we need.
          id love him in for hulse (in fact its a must now), but he still wont be the answer to our odd goal to win drawn games tho im afraid.
          so it hardly fills me with any joy is what im saying, its like asking would you rather drown or burn to death.
          Jeez there not the best of options...

I see what your saying.. We cant all have a torres though!!

Comment

agreed, but we could of had a graham, an austin or a phillips tho.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              agreed, but we could of had a graham, an austin or a phillips tho.
              Massive shame!!!!!!!!

Any of them would have been awesome...

Torres is world class, im just over the moon he is playing badly for the ****!!.. Im jealous really..

Comment

I thought Miller was useful, tried hard, gave their left back some problems.

Comment

There is no official news saying that he has gone to WBA!!!
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                  X