X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA to recall Miller

Oh dear...now wot ?
    http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle697143.html

Wonder if this is a journo putting 2 and 2 together, or if there is any real substance to the story. Hopefully its just a journo with nothing better to speculate upon.

Comment

i think he will stay with us for now, it's there defence that hodgson needs to sort out first!

Comment

Bugger, hope it's idle speculation. Would be a big blow if it happened.

Mind you, he may not be so keen to stay if we continue to play him on the wing, whilst Hulse struggles in the middle (based on his 2nd half performance yesterday - 1st half he did OK).

I'll wager right now, if Miller returns to West Brom, McCarthy will be through the door before the next game !

Comment

I'd be gutted
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

we will require a replacement.. after yesterday we need somebody to put the ball in the net.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
              Bugger, hope it's idle speculation. Would be a big blow if it happened.

Mind you, he may not be so keen to stay if we continue to play him on the wing, whilst Hulse struggles in the middle (based on his 2nd half performance yesterday - 1st half he did OK).

I'll wager right now, if Miller returns to West Brom, McCarthy will be through the door before the next game !
              No chance.

He won't fit.

Comment

Not keen on signing the fat boy, but I really do think we need a goal scorer and that should be our priority regardless of whether Miller goes back to west brom. Bringing on miller to play right wing is not the answer for us to score a goal. We need someone in the 6 yard box who can finish. I am sure someone half decent would of got onto one of millers crosses.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

mccarthy will be a waste of a loan. we need somebody hungry to impress. mccarthy wont give a ****.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

it's a 3 month loan but they are allowed to call him back after 28 days ,we need a striker to score goals H.Helgusson,Hulse,Miller not scoring which seems to be our problem otherwise Forest would have been put to the sword yesterday

Comment

This thought did cross my mind as soon as Di Matteo was sacked. A new manager almost always recalls any players that are out on loan.

Comment

It would be a loss if he went as I don't think we've even started to see the best of him yet. He was a real handful on Sunday and was a must start against PNE for me.

I find it a bit surprising that Warnock picked out Connolly and Gorkks for criticism yet made no reference to our attackers not being able to score against ten men over the course of 75 minutes, or really trouble the defence in general.
                        Last edited by Captain Planet; 14-02-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Hodgson does want him back and wants firepower to keep WBA up
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Hodgson does want him back and wants firepower to keep WBA up
                            Can't say I'm surprised.

Comment

Will Preston be his last game Pete are we on the lookout elsewhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X