Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morris View Post
    Hit form?

By all accounts you were shocking vs Scunny and were lucky to nick a winner with 5 minutes to go?

Got out of jail vs Reading at home aswel, I don't see that as hitting form mate, especially when we went to Reading and done them with 10 men easily.

If you finish 2nd, you've done well.
    I mean 7 games unbeaten, 2 clean sheets in a row. We have finally sorted our defence out by the signing of Keinan. Jason Koumas started to show his worth now aswell. We destroyed Swansea away, cant see many teams doing that and i reckon out of all the top teams, Cardiff got the easiest run-in. Next 3 games for us are vital. Burnley at home on Tuesday,Forest away next weekend, then Leicester home.
    Whittingham is currently out injured for us. Arron Ramsey has been the main difference tho, easily the best center midfielder in the Championship. Just hope we can keep him. At the moment its an open ended deal to the end of the season but Arsenal can re-call at any time and will re-assess after the Hull home game.

Comment

Cardiff scraped a win against a poor scunthorpe side. Come back when you win 5-6 on the bounce

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
        I mean 7 games unbeaten, 2 clean sheets in a row. We have finally sorted our defence out by the signing of Keinan. Jason Koumas started to show his worth now aswell. We destroyed Swansea away, cant see many teams doing that and i reckon out of all the top teams, Cardiff got the easiest run-in. Next 3 games for us are vital. Burnley at home on Tuesday,Forest away next weekend, then Leicester home.
        Whittingham is currently out injured for us. Arron Ramsey has been the main difference tho, easily the best center midfielder in the Championship. Just hope we can keep him. At the moment its an open ended deal to the end of the season but Arsenal can re-call at any time and will re-assess after the Hull home game.
        You sure about DESTROYING them?!!
        A good goal got you 3 points maybe, destroyed them, in the words of the famous football chant, 'You're having a laugh'!!
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
          I know im going to get stick big time for this, but my top 6 are.

1 Cardiff

2 Forrest

3 Leeds

4 QPR

5 Leicester

6 Swansea

Is this guy for real or is he a troll. For sure he doesn't get to many games. My English is bad but I learn how to spell Forest at a very young age. WHAT A TOOL!

Comment

Working...
          X