Before you all get too depressed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before you all get too depressed....

It's Notts Forest v Cardiff next Saturday. They both can't win.

I reckon this league is now a three horse race between the two mentioned above and us.

Personally believe it will be us and Forest that get automatic.

Gotta say very sad to lose Smith today. He is turning into a very important player for us.

Leeds play Swansea next Sat too
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

We play Preston (who will have 11 players) who are scrapping for their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        paul agree with the 11 men part and no games a given, but there toast, got more chance of stephen hawkins running a marathon than they have of staying up

Comment

Preston are useless. End of. If we lose to them we dont deserve to go up.

Comment

Wolves v Man Utd ?

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post

Games like this should be a formality for any team on top of the table.

Comment

wolves 2-1 man utd...............nothing is certain...............only ones are night follows day.......death.,......and i get at least four valentines cards tomoz!!!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Wolves have had good results at home and have some good players (doyle, jarvis, etc.). Preston lost their best player (Parkin) and have lost 18 games out of 29 won 5 games all season and have a -25 goal difference.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post

And the same could be said about several of our remaining games -- S******horpe, Palace, Sheffield Utd, Ipswich and even Boro (who my Boro-supporting friend says haven't improved, despite the changes they've made -- says they just haven't got the players).
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                      It's Notts Forest v Cardiff next Saturday. They both can't win.

I reckon this league is now a three horse race between the two mentioned above and us.

Personally believe it will be us and Forest that get automatic.

Gotta say very sad to lose Smith today. He is turning into a very important player for us.
                      Got to say I agree with all of this. We now don't play a top six side until The Welsh on Apr 23. this is ours to lose and I for one don't think we will
                      Cmon You Rs
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I wonder if Leicester will be top six by the time we play them?
                        Could they be, mathematically? (Can't be bothered to look and work it out!)
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Paul, but you reckon forest will beat scunthorpe...who are better than Preston. Are you just being negative or do you just think that we're not good enough to go up?

Comment

Wolves v Man Utd ?
                            Is the correct answer. No game is a gimme.

Comment

Working...
                            X