well done q block pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well done q block pete

i heard yout fantabulous xdrumming it was supercalerfraberlisticexpealadocous
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Very odd -- couldn't hear it down in X block.
    (Probably because of the constant sound of our knees creaking to let the tourists in and out of their seats every minute of the match.)
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Not a bad try Ted and it certainly was Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

when

when the qpr fans sang im rangers to i die,i was in a pub and i actually found tears of emotion running down my cheeks and i did feel a bit embarresed

More...

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          Very odd -- couldn't hear it down in X block.
          (Probably because of the constant sound of our knees creaking to let the tourists in and out of their seats every minute of the match.)
          I was in x block yesterday are you deaf i could here it !! (the noise x block make you should be able to hear i could not belive how quiet it was) back to q block next time....
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I could not hear the drum at all in JU and told Pete at h/t :drunk:

Comment

Haha you must be death as well isleworth,
              Have to agree with most on here since the reallocation of seating the attmosphere at LR has deterated, we never neaded a drum before the back wall in the upperloft provided the beat.
              I do think the family stand needs to be moved also it would be good to have both ends and move the away fans in the ellersie road side>
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

We need a drum every block !! get a team and start practising, better go to the scrubs for that lol.

Comment

I think

CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
                  q block pete we love you

More...

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                    I was in x block yesterday are you deaf i could here it !! (the noise x block make you should be able to hear i could not belive how quiet it was) back to q block next time....
                    No, not deaf, but near the front and somewhat distracted by the steady stream of people who didn't seem to know when kick-off was OR when the 2nd half started.
                    Some of them were still coming in at the 40th minute when some people were already heading for their half-time pie!!
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

yeah

agreed
                      q bloke love you

More...

Comment

Working...
                      X