No announcement yet.

the board is full of steve claridge wannabes tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moon, only reason i ask is that I respect Weare as a poster and I guess he wouldnt be the type of guy to call you "Egham" without some type of substance to it.
    Has Egham ever posted same time as you.

Good game today but we did drop 2 points mate.

Comment

Yes, but we went for it played them of the park and got 3. That is my point, in the second half today, we did not go for it. Why go for it when we have nothing to loose there, but not at home when we have 1 player more.
      Last edited by paulmason; 13-02-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Paul,

I'd take any points on the board.

I'm cheesed off we drew and feels like we lost, but its gone and we are still 6 points clear.

Teams below us, play each other next week and great opportunity to get 3 points at Preston.

Swings and roundabouts, Forest never gained ground on us.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

we got a draw at home, it was a lucky goal and they held on for the rest of the game, we could have got at them a bit more, **** happens, lets think about Preston now.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Paul,

I'd take any points on the board.

I'm cheesed off we drew and feels like we lost, but its gone and we are still 6 points clear.

Teams below us, play each other next week and great opportunity to get 3 points at Preston.

Swings and roundabouts, Forest never gained ground on us.
            It was very important that we did not lose. They can win there two games in hand and still be behind us (albeit only on GD)

Would have been better with a win, but no point dwelling.

Comment

Forest were there for the taking, but they took a point and fair play, they defended with there lives..

Everyone is getting a little wrapped up in the fact a couple of clubs have got a game or in some cases 2 in hand. They still have to win them, and by the time forest play there 2nd it might not even matter..

Alot of points to play for, judging by our season so far, you wouldnt bet against us, therefor still alot to be happy about. Stressful this promotion lark hey!!...
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Swings and roundabouts who would have thought Wolves would have beaten United and Newcastle come from 4 goals down against Arsenal. Football has a habit of producing the unexpected thats why we love it.

Would have taken a point against Reading but got three, expected three against Forest when down to 10 men and 1 up but got 1. There will be other strange results and is 24 points from the remaining 15 games beyond us I think not.

We are currently averaging well above that and have a easier run of games (on paper) than we have had recently. Come on lets be positive, every fan of every championship side would swap places with us in an instance, most deep down think we are certs for promotion yet we are moaning about a keeping a seven point gap on our nearest rivals.

Would you all like to swap with Forest or Cardiff etc no thought not.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  It was very important that we did not lose. They can win there two games in hand and still be behind us (albeit only on GD)
                  Would have been better with a win, but no point dwelling.
                  its better than that - forest 53 pts pld 29 - would be one point and GD difference

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                    Would you all like to swap with Forest or Cardiff etc no thought not.
                    What a strange thing to say.

Happy where we are, should have 2pts more though.

Comment

Why strange. I wonder if their fans would be moaning at failing to loose in seven games, be sitting 6 points clear at the top of the league, to have conceded the least goals, to have won the most games and be every bookmakers favorites for promotion with 2/3 of the season over.

Yes we feel frustrated with the draw, but these things happen and I can assure you there will be even more frustrating results for us before the end of the season but we will get there in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
                        you looked at the table in the last week or so? Forest are 7 points behind
                        OK, memory fail.

Reinforces my point. The most important thing today was not to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          If after getting 3pts at reading someon said to you that QPR would play forest for 70 minutes when they only have 10 men, would you really accept a point ?

THAT was dissapointing.
                          For me,It was also a dissapointing decision to let Miller play right wing when he came on. Warnock should have subbed poor Hulse. He seems finished at this level or simply not used in the right way? I dunno really.

But roll on Preston North end!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Warnock should have subbed poor Hulse. He seems finished at this level or simply not used in the right way? I dunno really.
                            Unfortunately you may have a point there.

Comment

Working...
                            X