• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    hence why hes changed his name jeffro,lol
    GT, heard any more about Jones ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
      Egham/Moon, are you Egham though and just dont like being called it? If so I met you at Palace away last year.
      im not egham im moon, terry ball started by calling me ha9 then egham am neither

Comment

Agree its a bit spiky on here tonight but let's be fair moon you can't sugar coat certain things. Claridge talks b0ll0x 99.9% of the time where we praise the lads but some things that have been said tonight have been spot on. Even NW is clearly p!ssed off so.....

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
          im not egham im moon, terry ball started by calling me ha9 then egham am neither
          Terry Ball, now there was a top class poster..

Ok Moon it is.... did you hear that Weare

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Agree its a bit spiky on here tonight but let's be fair moon you can't sugar coat certain things. Claridge talks b0ll0x 99.9% of the time where we praise the lads but some things that have been said tonight have been spot on. Even NW is clearly p!ssed off so.....
            ric loved to have won, but im about the bigger picture were not chasing anybody its in our hands.
            were cruising mark my words were up.
            22 pnts needed from 15 no problem

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              Terry Ball, now there was a top class poster..

Ok Moon it is.... did you hear that Weare
              mate this messageboard aint for the faint hearted try to get on with most if i can.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                ric loved to have won, but im about the bigger picture were not chasing anybody its in our hands.
                were cruising mark my words were up.
                22 pnts needed from 15 no problem
                That's a fair point mate. I think it was just a v v frustrating day.

We didn't actually play that badly, but we didn't play to well either. I'm annoyed because I know we can do sooooo much better than that. We should of wiped the floor with these b@stards today.

Roll on Preston.

Comment

If anyone had said we would get 4 points from Reading away and Forest home would have bitten your hand off.

Maybe the wrong way around, but aye. Onwards and upwards.

roll on Preston and Ipswich
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    That's a fair point mate. I think it was just a v v frustrating day.

We didn't actually play that badly, but we didn't play to well either. I'm annoyed because I know we can do sooooo much better than that. We should of wiped the floor with these b@stards today.

Roll on Preston.
                    swings and roundabouts mate, beat readind with ten and draw with forest with an advantage.
                    would of taken 4pnts from those 2 games

Comment

I watched the game again when I got in and to be fair the players I thought played well live didn't on TV and vice a versa

60 points at the moment, most seem to think 85 will get us up so that is defo achievable

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

yes
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

and weares a tart,lol
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            and weares a tart,lol
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              If anyone had said we would get 4 points from Reading away and Forest home would have bitten your hand off.

Maybe the wrong way around, but aye. Onwards and upwards.

roll on Preston and Ipswich
                              If after getting 3pts at reading someon said to you that QPR would play forest for 70 minutes when they only have 10 men, would you really accept a point ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                                If after getting 3pts at reading someon said to you that QPR would play forest for 70 minutes when they only have 10 men, would you really accept a point ?
                                would have you have taken a point at reading when down to ten?

Comment

Working...
                                X