Creativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creativity

I have seen quite a bit of blame put onto the defence today even though Forest were limited to only one or two chances.

I think we should be looking more closely at the lack of creativity throughout the midfield and forwards. We didnt look like creating anything up there.

How many times did Connolly bring the ball out of defence today and not have any options to pass to. Same goes for Hill and Orr

You have to give Forest credit, they closed the space off and man marked very well, Miller got in behind a couple of times but i cant think of many more times we stretched them.

Comment

I agree, they defended well but 2nd half we had the majority of the ball but we were just going from side to side

Comment

Agreed mate , because they sat so deep and made it very hard to play through them..

Comment

We had creativity upfront with Miller but NW used him the wrong place.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Just think the likes of Derry and the defence that normally bring the ball and start attacks had no where to go with the ball. No movement at all

Comment

they were OK so were we, evened ourselves out i think ,bit of a bore in the end. roll on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
                I think we should be looking more closely at the lack of creativity throughout the midfield and forwards. We didnt look like creating anything up there.
                People have been quick to jump on NW's comments on the defence but dont forget he also criticised the forwards today.

Comment

Working...
                X