Forest deserved point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
    We took the game to reading and won with 10 men, forest never had the bottle to do that against us.
    Forest were not GOOD enough to take the game to us like we did at Reading !

Comment

Every time Tarbs or Routledge or Miller got the ball there was two or three players around them, i do think our players sometimes held on to the ball to long, wanted to many touches in front of there back five, bit you have to give them credit for working as hard as they did, they made it very difficult to brake them down.
      Last edited by winalotto; 13-02-2011, 07:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

The question you should be asking is why did we not have the bottle to go for it, as we are top and they had 10 men.

Comment

Well if you noticed they had taarapt and routlidge in their pockets and Hulse was a wast of space.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

We took the game to reading and won with 10 men, forest never had the bottle to do that against us.
            Well if you noticed they had taarapt and routlidge in their pockets and Hulse was a wast of space.
            So change the system them.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Forest were not GOOD enough to take the game to us like we did at Reading !

Exactly.

Comment

Exactly.
                Finally, at least we're talking about US and not having orgasms over how fu**ing forest deserved a point and defended well!

Playing Hulse is a waste of time. Playing him as almost a lone striker is nothing short of redicilous, especially at home. If you have to play him and Miller, which we did, play them both as target men, Tarbs one side, Routledge the other. What was the point of Miller out wide, as well as he did?

I have a Forest fan mate who is absolutely busting a nut over getting a point. That says it all for me!
                Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

I thought we would have done better against 11 as they would have come out more like in the 1st half. When a team decides to just defend its difficult to break through and forest did that well. A point will do, gotta take at least 7 from then next 9 IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                    Finally, at least we're talking about US and not having orgasms over how fu**ing forest deserved a point and defended well!

Playing Hulse is a waste of time. Playing him as almost a lone striker is nothing short of redicilous, especially at home. If you have to play him and Miller, which we did, play them both as target men, Tarbs one side, Routledge the other. What was the point of Miller out wide, as well as he did?

I have a Forest fan mate who is absolutely busting a nut over getting a point. That says it all for me!
                    the look on davies and the forest players they were too
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

After all the bowlocks we have had from them...how they are going to take us apart overrun us, they are the form team...so why didn't they have a go in the 2nd half and why were they so happy to get a point.

Comment

After all the bowlocks we have had from them...how they are going to take us apart overrun us, they are the form team...so why didn't they have a go in the 2nd half and why were they so happy to get a point.
                        Cos they didnt expect us to be that good !! they got cocky with that run of theirs thinking we are like the rest of em ! The tools lol

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          I thought we would have done better against 11 as they would have come out more like in the 1st half. When a team decides to just defend its difficult to break through and forest did that well. A point will do, gotta take at least 7 from then next 9 IMHO
                          My daughters under 12's team could have done that "well" against Rob Hulse ffs !! Not like they had much to do second half did they? All they needed was someone else to take the goal kicks and Lee Camp might as well have gone home!
                          Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post

Whose having an orgasm? If you read my original post properly you'd see i said that we should keep our chins up, we are still leading the way, still top, everyone's chasing us. Ok we didnt beat 10 men today but personnaly if im allowed to have an opinion i thought Forest defended for their lives and we didnt create enough to win. You have come on here like no-one should dare mention that there was another team actualy playing at LR yesterday. We have come a long way in a short time, christ look where we were this time last season.
                            Last edited by Bigdave; 14-02-2011, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X