No announcement yet.

My views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanest defence in the league and we've got weareqpr12 moaning.

Smell some coffee, they are not going to be brilliant week in/week out.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Meanest defence in the league and we've got weareqpr12 moaning.

Smell some coffee, they are not going to be brilliant week in/week out.
      Some sense finally.

There goal was a huge slice of luck from a silly free kick. Hardly got bullied by them

Comment

ok matt.

Comment

I can't believe we are moaning about our defence when we concede one to a fluke goal!! We have a great defence and they will get us over the line. One of the main reasons we are top is our consistency. Why change the side and upset the balance??? If Shiitu comes in it will be long ball and it will be a waste of having people like Tarabat and Routledge. Shittu is not good enough to clean the boots for Gorks and Connolly!!! What exactly did Connolly do wrong today apart from give a free kick away 45 yards from goal???

Really can't even remember Kenny making a save???

Some of you are delusional and obviously hardly go every week.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            ok matt.

So what do you suggest???

Hall?? Do me a favour. A sick note.
            Shittu???Long ball all day. Couldn't trap a bag of cement. Mill wall fans didn't rate him.
            Chimbonda?? Not a centre half and didn't fill me with confidence when he came on.
            Hill?? Certainly not the answer.

If anyone in the back line looking vulnerable for his position it's Orr. Terrible decision making when in a good position and can't deliver a good ball. Really miss Walker.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Too many people looking for negatives,if you cant enjoy a season like this you never will.
              Fck the rest of the division with their games in hand.

Comment

Hill Shittu Connolly Chimbonda

Comment

Working...
                X