No announcement yet.

Another 2 points dropped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they won't beat Scunthorpe then midweek ?

Comment

Scunthrope are fighting for their lives, so won;t be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Scunthrope are fighting for their lives, so won;t be easy.
        I really can't believe that any person thinks today's 1 point was a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          You have to win your home games to win this league...

No-you have to get more points than the other teams, I've checked, and they DO still award points for draws and indeed away wins.

Comment

I thougt we were pretty poor today

of course it is 2 points dropped, are cardiff, norwich, swansea and leeds 2 points closer to us than they were on saturday morning, having all played a game?

ergo 2 points dropped
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              I really can't believe that any person thinks today's 1 point was a good point.
              Well have a look on the offish site then, because Warnock thinks it was a good point. Mind you, what does he know, he's only guided a FEW sides to promotion and only has us 6 points clear with 15 games to go, the f@ckwit.

Comment

[QUOTE=Fawny;533406]Well have a look on the offish site then, because Warnock thinks it was a good point. Mind you, what does he know, he's only guided a FEW sides to promotion and only has us 6 points clear with 15 games to go, the f@ckwit.[/

Give me strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                  Well have a look on the offish site then, because Warnock thinks it was a good point. Mind you, what does he know, he's only guided a FEW sides to promotion and only has us 6 points clear with 15 games to go, the f@ckwit.
                  lol well Warnock would say that wouldnt he????
                  Obvious 2 points dropped today m8 and theres not much point denying it to yourself is there?

Comment

Not a bad result baring in mind our poor performance.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post

In my absence of energy to reply to some of the kneejerk, hysterical garbage I've seen written on here today about "must win" games, and todays "promotion decider"... I'll just re-post that.

Yes, we should have won from being 1-0 up v 10 men, but sometimes, sh*t happens.

We played poorly by our standards, Forest defended brilliantly.
                      Credit to them.

We drew a game, still top.
                      15 left to go.
                      That's all.
                      Last edited by Goddard; 13-02-2011, 08:07 PM.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

[/QUOTE]Yes, we should have won from being 1-0 up v 10 men, but sometimes, sh*t happens.

We played poorly by our standards, Forest defended brilliantly.
                        Credit to them.

We drew a game, still top.
                        15 left to go.
                        That's all.[/QUOTE]

What's the point of that post?
                        If all we want is the bleeding obvious we should just all look at the table in the paper tomorrow!

And as for "credit to Forest", I'm sick of hearing it. Let's NOT give credit to Forest and analyse the reasons we were too inept to beat them. Nothing knee-jerk about being disappointed we didn't increase the gap.

Still, if "shi*t happens" a few more times this season perhaps we can all give credit to Forest or Cardiff or Swansea or Norwich or whoever else spoils our dream, and we can sit back and say " we've blown our long awaited chance to get in the premier league....THATS ALL! "
                        Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

I think that if the system we play was changed at half time away at Hull and today V Forest, we would have 4 more points than we do. In both games it was clear things were not working and nothing was changed and we got a "good point" from both.

Comment

Feel disappointed not to have won but not a bad point. we huffed & puffed alot in the second half but other than header of the line Camp never had to make a save. what we need to remember is they have to play Tuesday and have Sheepshaggers next week as do Leeds play Norwich

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              I think that if the system we play was changed at half time away at Hull and today V Forest, we would have 4 more points than we do. In both games it was clear things were not working and nothing was changed and we got a "good point" from both.
                              Norwich's ability to never give up and keep on scoring late goals, Swansea coming back from 3-1 down to win 4-3 away, is proof that other teams have the ability to adapt/change and score goals. Something we could learn from. Then again neither of them have a turd up front.
                              Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post

What's the point of that post?
                                If all we want is the bleeding obvious we should just all look at the table in the paper tomorrow!

And as for "credit to Forest", I'm sick of hearing it. Let's NOT give credit to Forest and analyse the reasons we were too inept to beat them. Nothing knee-jerk about being disappointed we didn't increase the gap.

Still, if "shi*t happens" a few more times this season perhaps we can all give credit to Forest or Cardiff or Swansea or Norwich or whoever else spoils our dream, and we can sit back and say " we've blown our long awaited chance to get in the premier league....THATS ALL! "
                                You analyse away, up to you. Go for it.

And yes, even if it is a simplistic... I'll just look at the table tomorrow, and be happy with it. That table is all that matters to me.

I know what I saw today, and don't need anyone to repeatedly tell me that we should have won, and didn't play too well... I know all that. I went. I watched it, and had a little sulk afterwards.
                                But we move on. QPR move on.

Whoops, there I go again, stating the bleedin obvious.
                                Last edited by Goddard; 13-02-2011, 08:54 PM.
                                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                                X