Another 2 points dropped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Feel disappointed not to have won but not a bad point. we huffed & puffed alot in the second half but other than header of the line Camp never had to make a save. what we need to remember is they have to play Tuesday and have Sheepshaggers next week as do Leeds play Norwich
    Fantastic defensive performance from Forest. Chambers and Morgan were both excellent.

We should have won, but by the same rules, we should have lost at Reading after going down to ten.

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
      Norwich's ability to never give up and keep on scoring late goals, Swansea coming back from 3-1 down to win 4-3 away, is proof that other teams have the ability to adapt/change and score goals. Something we could learn from. Then again neither of them have a turd up front.
      If it helps... I'll agree with you on that one.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        If it helps... I'll agree with you on that one.

Who doesn't but thanks, I'll sleep tonight now.
        At least you admit you had a little sulk

The table is all I'm interested in too, and tomorrow it will show the gap to second is less than it was yesterday.
        Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Well at least we stopped them breaking a club record, apparently if they had beaten us it would have been 7 games won on the trot away from home. But thanks to us it ended at 6 and they didn't do it.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

poor result for a team thats top of the league and at home.
            but its the same thing again, bloke up front is dead wood, millers lively but hes another non scorer.
            kevin phillips would of got us the three points imho.

Comment

A point nearer to promotion and yet another game unbeaten. 6 points clear with the best goal difference by a mile which is effectivley worth another point. Every other team in the division 9including Forest) would swap with us. I'm happy and fully expected a 1-1 draw just gutted I didn't back my forecast.
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

No we didn't play well but credit forest for that, they came out
                2nd half determined not to lose the game and stifled adel and
                faurlin.
                Add to that smiths and faurlins injuries, routledge ill all week and hulse and gorkks having
                Poor games to say the least and a draw was a fair result.
                We are though still 6 points clear [effectively 7]really can't understand the fall out
                On here tonight after drawing against the team in 2nd place at the start of the weekend.

Comment

Well it's a good job your not the manager if you don't think that was two points dropped from the position we were in. Doesn't matter who it is against. What did Forest offer second half? People getting too hung up on them being a great side rather than considering where we are and how good we can be. They're Forest, not Man fuc**ng United. The trouble is, what's the point of having Tarbs wide, Routledge wide, Miller wide, when the only person on the end of any cross they might produce is a useless clueless tool, who has only scored ONE goal all season and he knew sod all about that!
                  Look at Warnock's interview on Sky you hysterical little girl.

Comment

No, not a stupid post. It WAS two points dropped from the position we were in ie one up at home against 10 men. Time will tell whether it matters or not but putting another 3 points between us and them would have been massive and we had a golden chance to do that but with all the possession in the world in the second half we failed to force Camp into a single save.

We gave the ball away too much, and both centre backs looked uncomfortable and gave away stupid fouls, one of which led to the goal.
                    We need to be more ruthless against teams, I don't care who they are, but persisting in playing a tw@t like Hulse up front means we have very little goal threat unless from midfield, and when Tarbs is man marked we look clueless. Forest weren't that good and we should have had enough quality to make the man advantage pay, but we didn't.

Yes it could have been worse we could have lost, but quite frankly I'm leaning more towards being completely pi**ed off with a 1-1 draw when the game was there for the taking and I don't understand, having seen the game, attitudes such as yours happy with the draw.
                    Can see your point fella but still feel and agree with others that this is a stupid original post - The fact we took 3 points last week with 10 men against Reading proves that. 4 points taken for two strong promotion candidates is excellent, regardless of us being 1 up and them down to 10 men. You could almost argue that if they would of kept all 11 on the field that they may have gone on and won the game, the same as if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Not losing to Forest yesterday was KEY and to be fair they posed no threat in the 2nd half, it was just a shame we didn't put them under more pressure in trying to take all 3 points.

FFS we are 6 points clear of the chasing pack, so what if sides have games in hand, we have the points in the bag and a crazy goal differences pretty much making it 2 wins and a draw for side to catch us. That's effectively 3 games less we have to play. We have a nice run of games ahead of us now, it's not all doom and gloom. I'm starting to get worried about our supporter base in that because we are a West London based club and narcotics are readily available in the area, everyone is suffering from over use and paranoia has really set in!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Look at Warnock's interview on Sky you hysterical little girl.
                      Name calling? Bit sad aren't you?

I did see it when I got home, and if you believe a word he said about being happy with the draw then more fool you. He would say that wouldn't he. If you'd have told me at the start the game would finish 1-1 I would have accepted it. At 1-0 up, at home against 10 men, it IS points chucked away and as matey trudged off the pitch from being red carded if you had asked Warnock if he then expected to go on and win the game he would have said yes.

People slapping Forest on the back for defending superbly and being "happy" with the draw, I don't understand from the position we were in.

If you think that makes me a "hysterical little girl" then you crack on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        Can see your point fella but still feel and agree with others that this is a stupid original post - The fact we took 3 points last week with 10 men against Reading proves that. 4 points taken for two strong promotion candidates is excellent, regardless of us being 1 up and them down to 10 men. You could almost argue that if they would of kept all 11 on the field that they may have gone on and won the game, the same as if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Not losing to Forest yesterday was KEY and to be fair they posed no threat in the 2nd half, it was just a shame we didn't put them under more pressure in trying to take all 3 points.
                        FFS we are 6 points clear of the chasing pack, so what if sides have games in hand, we have the points in the bag and a crazy goal differences pretty much making it 2 wins and a draw for side to catch us. That's effectively 3 games less we have to play. We have a nice run of games ahead of us now, it's not all doom and gloom. I'm starting to get worried about our supporter base in that because we are a West London based club and narcotics are readily available in the area, everyone is suffering from over use and paranoia has really set in!
                        Your spot on, and that was my point. Nobody said it was all doom and gloom, at least not me, but having been coming here since 1972 I am well aware of our ability to make a sows ear out of a silk purse, and putting Forest away when we should have done would have helped our cause no end.

Comment

Your spot on, and that was my point. Nobody said it was all doom and gloom, at least not me, but having been coming here since 1972 I am well aware of our ability to make a sows ear out of a silk purse, and putting Forest away when we should have done would have helped our cause no end.
                          Agree mate. The facts speak for themselves so far though. Everyone keeps trying to put water on our flames but they are not going out. We are where we are because we have been and are the best side in the league so far. We were the better side against Leeds for quite some time and got nothing, the same against Norwich and we played a large part of that with 10 men. Watford was the only real game we was poor. Our only problem this season is we have drawn too many games that really we should of won; and your reply will be add Forest to that list.

We are 2 points off averaging 2 points a game which is excellent. Anyone who feels we will not maintain what we have and the momentum is crazy. Warnock won't let that happen and nor will the belief of players.

Comment

To answer the title of this thread, we may have dropped 2 points but so did Forest!

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                              To answer the title of this thread, we may have dropped 2 points but so did Forest!
                              forest gained a point. we droped two.
                              to win the title and go up you need to be winning all your home games.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                                forest gained a point. we droped two.
                                to win the title and go up you need to be winning all your home games.
                                really?

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                                X