Another 2 points dropped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 2 points dropped.

You have to win your home games to win this league... and it is the hardest league in the world to get out of.

Another 2 points dropped and everyone is catching up, it is worrying that sides like Norwich, Cardiff, Leeds etc have better form than us and its showing :@S

I just hope we have a big win against Preston!

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    You have to win your home games to win this league... and it is the hardest league in the world to get out of.

Another 2 points dropped and everyone is catching up, it is worrying that sides like Norwich, Cardiff, Leeds etc have better form than us and its showing :@S

I just hope we have a big win against Preston!
    Get a grip lad.

Comment

what a stupid post!!! good point today still 6 points ahead of chasing pack and with our run in over the next 11 games we could easily take 20 - 24 points from thise 33 and still have 4 games at the end to add to that. This was never a must win, we must beat the prestons, scunthorpes, barnsleys, doncasters of this world and were be fine!!! Forrest are a good team and defended very well!!

Comment

Not a bad result really. Shame we couldn't win it with them having 10 men but it's very unlikely that you're going to win all your home games and to draw against the side that will most likely be 2nd once every has played the same number of games is not the end of the world! It's from the sublime to the ridiculous on here every weekend depending on whether we win or lose!

Comment

Over the last 8 we are in a better run of form than Leeds and Cardiff and the same as Norwich.

Plus we have an easier run of fixtures for a bit now. No many teams will be able to shut us out like Forest did today in the second half. Their defenders played out of their skin.

Comment

We can afford to not win several home games and still go up. In games against the chasing pack there is an onus on the other to team to beat us if they are going to overtake us - Forest didn't do that today.

Comment

How can a point be good against a team with 10 men for 70 minutes ?

11 men yes, but 10 with the team selection and tactics in the 2nd half was pathetic for the top team in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                what a stupid post!!! good point today still 6 points ahead of chasing pack and with our run in over the next 11 games we could easily take 20 - 24 points from thise 33 and still have 4 games at the end to add to that. This was never a must win, we must beat the prestons, scunthorpes, barnsleys, doncasters of this world and were be fine!!! Forrest are a good team and defended very well!!
                No, not a stupid post. It WAS two points dropped from the position we were in ie one up at home against 10 men. Time will tell whether it matters or not but putting another 3 points between us and them would have been massive and we had a golden chance to do that but with all the possession in the world in the second half we failed to force Camp into a single save.

We gave the ball away too much, and both centre backs looked uncomfortable and gave away stupid fouls, one of which led to the goal.
                We need to be more ruthless against teams, I don't care who they are, but persisting in playing a tw@t like Hulse up front means we have very little goal threat unless from midfield, and when Tarbs is man marked we look clueless. Forest weren't that good and we should have had enough quality to make the man advantage pay, but we didn't.

Yes it could have been worse we could have lost, but quite frankly I'm leaning more towards being completely pi**ed off with a 1-1 draw when the game was there for the taking and I don't understand, having seen the game, attitudes such as yours happy with the draw.
                Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Its 2 points stopped! Forest didn't win.

If that's dropping points today then lord help us. If we draw with Preston you could say that, depending on how we played. Good point against a very good side. Doubt if we will play a better one for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                    No, not a stupid post. It WAS two points dropped from the position we were in ie one up at home against 10 men. Time will tell whether it matters or not but putting another 3 points between us and them would have been massive and we had a golden chance to do that but with all the possession in the world in the second half we failed to force Camp into a single save.

We gave the ball away too much, and both centre backs looked uncomfortable and gave away stupid fouls, one of which led to the goal.
                    We need to be more ruthless against teams, I don't care who they are, but persisting in playing a tw@t like Hulse up front means we have very little goal threat unless from midfield, and when Tarbs is man marked we look clueless. Forest weren't that good and we should have had enough quality to make the man advantage pay, but we didn't.

Yes it could have been worse we could have lost, but quite frankly I'm leaning more towards being completely pi**ed off with a 1-1 draw when the game was there for the taking and I don't understand, having seen the game, attitudes such as yours happy with the draw.
                    I agree...we never took advantage of them in the second half...2 points lost

Comment

Why did the celebrate like they won at the end if QPR did not drop two points ?

Comment

2 points dropped no matter what the happy clappy lot say
                        Still its not a disaster or anything...as long as we win the next 2 or 3

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Its 2 points stopped! Forest didn't win.

If that's dropping points today then lord help us. If we draw with Preston you could say that, depending on how we played. Good point against a very good side. Doubt if we will play a better one for the remainder of the season.
                          Well it's a good job your not the manager if you don't think that was two points dropped from the position we were in. Doesn't matter who it is against. What did Forest offer second half? People getting too hung up on them being a great side rather than considering where we are and how good we can be. They're Forest, not Man fuc**ng United. The trouble is, what's the point of having Tarbs wide, Routledge wide, Miller wide, when the only person on the end of any cross they might produce is a useless clueless tool, who has only scored ONE goal all season and he knew sod all about that!
                          Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
                            OK so we beat Reading away from home with 10 men which in your words we should have lost and today we could not beat 10 men which we should have won but got a draw so I make that we should have 3 points from those two games but we got 4 so we have come out better.
                            Your mad and i am seriousley concerned that people think Forest' display with 10 men was the same as ours v Reading and they deserved a point. They were crap and we were toothless and NW should have changed the team and shape at half time, as even the blind fella sitting beside me knew it was not working today.

Comment

Point was vital as its stiffled their momentum and should be knackered

Comment

Working...
                              X