No announcement yet.

Petition : The club must act NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you even think of putting anyone of us in the school.. no away end ?
    Might be better for the familys in the El and SA stands and give the loft to the well "hard" boys !!

Comment

I thought it was ok in the upper loft too.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

No problem with having a loud/singing section or family section back to somewhere like the Ellerslie Road stand.

But, to say today was poor atmosphere is quite unbelievable. For spells atmosphere was terrfic.

Not sure any fanbase sing, for the full 90 minutes
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I wasn't there today, but from the mass number of games I have seen this season, I have to say that for a team in our position, our atmosphere both home and away is very poor.

Shame really cos there are a few of us who try and get it going, but hardly ever to any avail.

Comment

i think most home stadiums suffer from the lack of atmosphere tag. When u r top of the league and things are tight on the pitch as fans you are understress and sometimes the last thing you wanna do is start ****in Singing! , dont get me wrong i like the odd singsong but also dont like these persistent singers, the ones who drone on like air raid sirens, damn annoying those sorts, u know the ones that shout come on ( ie we should all be singing) . Let the noise be natural.

Comment

But, to say today was poor atmosphere is quite unbelievable. For spells atmosphere was terrfic
              It wasn't anything special.

Sitting in the middle of folk making a noise, might seem like the place is jumping but believe you me it aint like that outside the group of noisy folk.

Worst thing ever moving the families into the lower loft, just killed what was a great atmosphere in the ground as a whole, stone dead.

If the board were ever to understand how intimidating Loftus Road can be, and how much that can lift the team and crush the opposition, they would switch the families to a different area in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
              X