Petition : The club must act NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition : The club must act NOW!

I'm at the game. The support given to the team is truly woeful and quite frankly downright embarrassing.

I know there have been many threads about atmosphere at LR before but the club must do something to restore the poor poor backing given by the fans.

Please can we on this board file a petition before the season ticket plans for next season are put in place? I propose one or all of the following.

Move the family stand to a block in ellerslie road;

Create a singing or noise area (cringeworthy i know but something has to be done) with reduced prices;

Put Rangers fans in the lower school end for every game.

I never thought I say this but im ashamed and disgusted by some of our so called home 'fans'. They don't even clap or murmur. Unbelievable. I'm seriously considering not attending home games next season but just going away instead.

I'd say your embarrassing to be honest. Yes something needs to be done but to say that people who sing should get cheaper tickets is laughable and I sing. For someone who seems to think he's Mr QPR, to say you wont go home games anymore is great support!

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
      I'm at the game. The support given to the team is truly woeful and quite frankly downright embarrassing.

I know there have been many threads about atmosphere at LR before but the club must do something to restore the poor poor backing given by the fans.

Please can we on this board file a petition before the season ticket plans for next season are put in place? I propose one or all of the following.

Create a singing or noise area (cringeworthy i know but something has to be done) with reduced prices;

I never thought I say this but im ashamed and disgusted by some of our so called home 'fans'. They don't even clap or murmur. Unbelievable. I'm seriously considering not attending home games next season but just going away instead.
      bye then.

Comment

Think you need to calm down! It wasn't that bad today-in fact at times it was very good!

However you do make a couple of valid points. I would put QPR fans in the lower school and would think about moving the family stand-I wouldn't ditch my season ticket over it though.
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Of all the games you couldve said this after, why today?

It was decent enough today. Chill out.

Comment

Drama Queen!

Comment

Atmosphere was cracking in the upper loft.

Comment

hi bob yes atmosphere was good in upper loft,
                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Bob?

Carrol Gees?
                  Monkhouse?
                  Davro?
                  Charlton?

No Bob here squire..

Comment

Was in upper loft as well. LU.

Was fairly good.
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Grow. Up. The fans in the Upper Loft - for the first time in a while - were fantastic, and the Ellerslie Road joined in too. The noise from all three sides of the ground was magical at some points during the game.

When was it quiet? Oh, wait a minute! When Forest scored with ten men and then proceeded to bully for us for a majority of the second half!

Comment

What did the team do today to get people out of their seats ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          What did the team do today to get people out of their seats ?
                          In the second half - not too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Bob?

Carrol Gees?
                            Monkhouse?
                            Davro?
                            Charlton?

No Bob here squire..
                            not you mate bob hazell,
                            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Hello vic my old mate. Glad it was good in loft upper. Downstairs was absolute pony as usual.

Where's Croydon and the Slough boys when we need them?

Comment

Working...
                              X