Forest. Dangers and weaknesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest. Dangers and weaknesses

Their midfield is weakened due to Guy Moussi being injured, plus I've never been a fan of Konchesky at LB, makes mistakes often.

Dangerman is Earnshaw. I'm always confident of Gorksy and Conners up against big strikers, as we are supreme in the air with balls pumped into the box. However, Earnshaw is a quick little headless chicken and could expose our lack of pace at the back.

Biggest danger is the confidence they will have due to the run of form, but as mentioned by Sirpie, its been mostly against bottom half clubs similar to our early season form.

Earnshaw reminds me of a Jack Russell dog running with a ball at his nose. To be honest, Routledge does too.

Could go either way today, will be a good game hopefully, and def not a championship decider. We'll still be top on monday, and still need more points from future games, logically.

So that's what conners does in his spare time

Comment

The other thing to worry about is Tudgay, he has 5 goals in 8 games and tbh looks alot more of a threat this year than Earnie.

If you ask me Earnie hasn't been himself this season and if he had we would of scored alot more goals, but he seems to be missing alot of chances.

Chambers is a danger from set peices especially corners, and Gunter is the best attacking fullback in the league.

Apart from that Mckenna will take Moose's role and tbh I can see him doing a job on Taraabt, looking forward to the game.

U REDS.

Comment

Forest have only won once away from home against sides in the top 13

Comment

We have lost once all season to a team in the top 8.

Stats can tell you anything my man.

We have won the last 5 away and drawn 1 and are unbeaten away in 2011.
          Last edited by Bad_DogNFFC; 13-02-2011, 12:04 PM.

Comment

The pressure is on them, away to the best team in the league,
            let them worry about us.
            Home win.:yush:

Comment

"Gunter is the best attacking fullback in the league"

I have a feeling that Tarbs will be instructed to run at him...As good as he is, I think he could be the target to get past your back 4. Irelands 2nd goal during the week Vs Wales highlighted that weakness.

Comment

Working...
              X