Worse case scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse case scenario

Is . . . . . . (and dont all moan at me) is a play off extravaganza - where i actually fancy our chances - a trip to wembley etc

so take a chill pill and sing your hearts out today - i'm going to

F*ck the playoffs.

Comment

God not playoffs, I can't see us not finishing at least second.

Comment

Fed up with the negativity on this board - it's ridiculouls - just trying to cheer people up

Comment

Negativity by saying we are gonna finish top 2??? That's called positivity son

Comment

Exactly. I think we will definently come top two. Forget the playoffs, stop being so negative

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Fed up with the negativity on this board - it's ridiculouls - just trying to cheer people up
              Negativity relates to ur post I'm afraid ..... We are top of the league with a vastly superior goal difference and have one of the best teams in the division

Play offs would be seen as a near on disaster

Comment

After the season we've had play-offs would be a disaster. You know what would happen - Top of the league all season bar 3 weeks, then lose play-off final. But it ain't gonna happen. 85 points will secure runners up place.
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

We're going up as champions FACT !

Comment

Working...
                  X