Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 games after forrest will be deciding factor for promotion not tomorrows match!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 games after forrest will be deciding factor for promotion not tomorrows match!!!

In my humble opinion there is too much emphasis on tomorrows game... if we do lose its not the end of the world... our 11 games following Forrest give us the best chance to secure promotion. win 7 out of those 11 and we hit the 80 point mark, with 4 very hard games to go at the end!!

below is the run in and my view on how we will do

Preston v QPR win

QPR v Ipswich, 20:00 win

Middlesbrough v QPR, 15:00 draw

QPR v Leicester, 15:00 lose

Millwall v QPR, 19:45 draw

QPR v Crystal Palace, 15:00 win

Doncaster v QPR, 15:00 draw

QPR v Sheff Utd, 19:45 win

Scunthorpe v QPR, 15:00 win

Barnsley v QPR, 19:45 win

QPR v Derby, 15:00 draw

I got us getting 22 points from those 11 games, which would put us on 81 points with 4 games to go.
    I'm worried about tomorrow and personaly think theres a good chance we will lose because we get hit on the counter a lot and think forrest will punish us, though i still have faith that taarbs, routs and miller will cause them problems, will be a very good test but not the end of the world if we do lose!!

its imperative we do well over the 11 games following forrest as playing, hull, cardiff, watford and leeds in the final 4 couldnt be a harder run in!!! its not about beating cardiff and forrest its about winnin against the scunthorpes barnsleys, prstons and ipswich which will seal us promotion.

well glad i got that off my chest!!

Totally agree Maidstone Hoop - we need to chill out a bit re today's game - warnock knows what he is doing and as you say will get the players focused on the next 11 games and take the heat off today

Enjoy the ride fellow R's - sure beats a relegation scrap!!

Comment

Good shout Maidstone but personally I think we will take only 4 points from the next 5 games inc today. Draws against Forest, Preston, Ipswich & Leicester and lose to Boro. We may fall to third but then we'll win 6 out of the next 7 giving us 81 points with 4 to play. It'll be tight but I reckon we'll gain promotion vs Derby, then lose to Cardiff and Leeds but a draw vs Watford and win vs Hull will secure runners up place.

I think the atmosphere today is the key factor, if we go 1 up with 10 to go the place will be so tense it will be unbelievable. It was bad enough vs Pompey as we all thought we'd f*ck it up like we did vs Bristol. Can't wait.
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Football is too unpredictable to bother with all that.

Cracking entertainment and just looking forward to an exciting finish to the season. Que sera sera.

But your point is a valid one. Today's game is just one of several that are a bit more important than the others.

Comment

Working...
        X