No Panic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Panic

Todays results were to be expected. they all played lower half teams.
    Next week ..Tue Bardiff v Burnley not easy for the baas.
    Wed Scunny v Forest...then
    Sat Forest v Bardiff...Leeds v Norwich ... Preston v Us
    On paper its us and Swansea who have the easy games out of the top teams.
    So cheer up

Disagree. We should always try to win every game because it is getting tighter now. Watford have lost their form but we now have Forest. Cardiff are getting back to their form again while Swansea have started to win away (something they were not able). Norwich never surrender. Leeds are back again. Even Leiceter may provide a shock contention with their current form. Focus is needed now. Forest is a must win. If we draw, we may pay the price at the end of the season.
    Last edited by Yousef; 12-02-2011, 07:51 PM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think this season is a case of Raise the expectation, raise the paranoia. Still 16 games to play. Really can't understand why everyone is getting so worked up just yet. At least wait until March.

Comment

I didnt say we can afford to lose tomorro..just that everyone is worried that the top teams are catching up.
        Im saying that they have to play harder games then us and prob drop points.
        We have Preston then Ipswich at home then Boro all lower half teams.

Comment

If I'm honest, we would be five points of third if we lose tomorrow. So its not really that big a deal. We have much better goal difference. We have played all of those teams twice apart from Cardiff and Leeds. Leicester will not be near automatic. Everyone on here is overreacting. Forest have games in hand. Id rather have the points on the board. Leeds we play on the final day and I feel we will be promoted by then. We have the best manager in the league and four of the best players in this division. Nothing is won or lost until April or May. Let the other teams fight it out, they will all take points of each other. U R's.
          Last edited by Ads1985; 12-02-2011, 07:59 PM.
          15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

We have got difficult games as well: Watford, Leicester, Leeds, Cardiff and Notts Forest.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              We have got difficult games as well: Watford, Leicester, Leeds, Cardiff and Notts Forest.
              You worry too much..after tomorro we should be cruising. Come the Wotford or Bardiff game we WILL have clinched promotion. The Leeds game will be the biggest party for yonks.
              Positive thinking....

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                You worry too much..after tomorro we should be cruising. Come the Wotford or Bardiff game we WILL have clinched promotion. The Leeds game will be the biggest party for yonks.
                Positive thinking....
                Come on mate do not tell me you are not worried at all.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

16 games left, so if we lose these 'difficult' games and win 7 and draw 4 out of the rest, 84 points, which according to most people thats automatic promotion. Everyone needs to chill out
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Come on mate do not tell me you are not worried at all.
                      no...im not, we have sused out all the teams and only one or two can threaten us..its too late for them to topple us. we are too far ahead.
                      Faith man .

Comment

Disagree. We should always try to win every game because it is getting tighter now. Watford have lost their form but we now have Forest. Cardiff are getting back to their form again while Swansea have started to win away (something they were not able). Norwich never surrender. Leeds are back again. Even Leiceter may provide a shock contention with their current form. Focus is needed now. Forest is a must win. If we draw, we may pay the price at the end of the season.
                        one cannot help but wonder if you are the type that upon seeing a window, jumps through it, hoping to end it all.

Comment

Working...
                        X