Now A Must Win Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Well looking at that table now, they are all catching up on us and all on excellent form.

We now have a must win promotion decider game tomorrow.
    No they are not we are 5 points ahead of 2nd place, this has been the same all season.

Comment

Keep calm and carry on

Comment

The players must think of it like a must win game. It is gettng tighter: Notts Forest, Cardiff, Norwich, Leeds, Swansea. Don't be surprised If Leicester provide a shock contention with their current form. I am afaid If we do not win, we will regret those losts points at the end of the season.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No shame in losing to a decent Forest side. Losing 2 points to Bristol City, different matter.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
            No they are not we are 5 points ahead of 2nd place, this has been the same all season.
            Only 7 points from 6th place though, getting very close now.

Need a win to pull away again.

Comment

We'll win 1-0 tomorrow...

and agreed Foxes look very tasty and are currently battering Rams.. I'll get me coat...

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                Only 7 points from 6th place though, getting very close now.

Need a win to pull away again.
                There is 3 teams in this Us, Cardiff and Forest.

Norwich & Leeds concede too much
                Swansea's away form will cost them
                Outside the Play Offs are to far of the pace now.

A draw tomorrow will be fine and we should get a result at Preston, IMO we will beat Forest and continue our run of good form though.

Comment

Must draw game, more like.

Comment

We've got 16 cup finals - The run in starts now, lets brace ourselves and cheer the boys over the finish line and back where we belong - in the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      The players must think of it like a must win game. It is gettng tighter: Notts Forest, Cardiff, Norwich, Leeds, Swansea. Don't be surprised If Leicester provide a shock contention with their current form. I am afaid If we do not win, we will regret those losts points at the end of the season.
                      Burnley are the outside bet for me, and they have to play cardiff home & away plus games against leicester, forest, swansea & leeds

Comment

Not a must win game at all!!!!!!

Comment

Must win games and 6 pointers in February are for total t*ssers.

Comment

Wow we have some hard games, possibly the hardest run in.

Today is make or break of the season, if we don't win this one then we don't deserve to go up.

Comment

Today is make or break of the season, if we don't win this one then we don't deserve to go up.

What???

...Ah, forget it.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

'we don't deserve to go up'???
                                Says who? you? who made you
                                decide? If it is one thing I hate
                                it's people saying, so and so deserved 3 points,
                                deserved to lose, deserve to go up, what a load of tosh!

Comment

Working...
                                X