Now A Must Win Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now A Must Win Game.

Well looking at that table now, they are all catching up on us and all on excellent form.

We now have a must win promotion decider game tomorrow.

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Well looking at that table now, they are all catching up on us and all on excellent form.

We now have a must win promotion decider game tomorrow.
    No, we don't.

We just have a very big game.
    And so do Forest.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Nowhere near a decider.

Just a very big game that we need to get 3 points from. If not we are still top and we move on.

No ones ever won the league in February,

Comment

agree this is a must win game tomorrow shocking resuts today for us 7 points from us to 6th place now, no win tomorrow could draw us into a real fight for promotion.

Comment

not a must win, as we would still be 4 or 5 clear but at home we have to be looking at getting the win, we are the better team so expect at the very least a draw

Comment

Yeah agree, a must win game but not a promotion decider, way too early.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I think every home game is a must win,tomorrow is no different

Comment

At the risk of quoting that **** Roy Keane,
                Are there any must lose games??
                It's a big game, much like all the others, no more, no less...yet!
                2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

we beat forest and lose next week to preston, so the must win game meant nothing, the must win games come at the end, everyone stop flapping, in Neil we trust
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

100% MUST WIN GAME! Will the players rise to the occasion or let us down?

Comment

Personally, would settle for a point against Forest as they are a decent side. No panic here just yet.

Comment

Plenty of big games to come, but the Forest Game is the biggest since Hillsborough
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

just watching leicester, that will be a tough game they are on fire. Tomorrow would be a nice win but theres loads of the season left

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Plenty of big games to come, but the Forest Game is the biggest since Hillsborough
                            All about perspective. Forest are now 5th. Think Cardiff were higher when we played them earlier this season, so a bigger game. Had you said that this morning, it would have more substance. But can see your reasoning.

Comment

Leicester do look like they will be that team that comes with a late push!

Comment

Working...
                              X