QPR in Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR in Afghanistan

Some may recall I posted about the fellow QPR fan Phil Newman (20 yrs old) who came to Burnley with us while on leave recently from his tour in Afghanistan

Heres a couple of pictures of him doing us all proud out there and he is the one on the right in the first picture

Good to see him. He's a lovely lad..

Comment

A brave young lad . Hopefully on a successful mission fighting the mujahedin warriors....
      Good luck.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Stay safe fella. Godspeed to you and all the troops.

Comment

top bloke.i have the upmost respect for him.

Comment

Never met him but has all my respect. Stay safe. Doing everyone proud.
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Thanks for serving. Prayers for Paul and his family. You Rrrrrrs!!

Comment

Isleworth when is he back? i would like to buy him a drink maybe we could have a whip round and see if we can get a box at a game for him and his family !?
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Great pics, cheers isleworth

Nuffield ranger, some of his family work at QPR.

Definitely up for a beer
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

sounds like a plan let me know when he is back then
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

mid-end of April
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                        Isleworth when is he back? i would like to buy him a drink maybe we could have a whip round and see if we can get a box at a game for him and his family !?
                        His Regiment the Irish Guards are organising an all dayer cricket match in Windsor where there Barracks are based when they return and we are all invited

All funds raised to go towards the wounded members of his Regiment so a great chance to show our thanks to all of them and to have a beer of course

Comment

He's back for the Cardiff match.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                          X