Atmosphere tomorrow - Your CLUB needs you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmosphere tomorrow - Your CLUB needs you

The players have shown great resilience during the course of this season to maintain their position at the top of the league, however, i have got the sense at a number of home games that the home fans have not always been up for it and have taken it for granted that the players will do the business if we just sit there and watch.

When we play Forest tomorrow they will fill out the away end. They are a team on a good run and both their players and their fans will be giving it large.

With the game on Sky a large number of home fans will stay away.

It is more important than even that we show our players how much winning means. Even without the stayaway fans we will still have at least four times the number of Forest fans. They will all be grouped together though.

If it is the only time this season you sing at Loftus Road, then do it tomorrow. The players need us.

It is not a formality that we will get promoted. If results do not go for us this weekend then our chances of promotion will start to look shaky. Win and we will be very hard to catch.

Great thread !
    " WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS STAND UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE "

Comment

I agree, i certainly felt that atmosphere at the Pompey game, very flat and felt like we were expected to tonk them.... I for one will be there tomorrow with all guns blazing.... time to bring an end to 15 years of "eh who are QPR" and get back to the big time where we belong....

Comment

no shortage of home fans we are sold out!! Everyone knows how big this game is BE LOUD, BE PROUD!!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
          The players have shown great resilience during the course of this season to maintain their position at the top of the league, however, i have got the sense at a number of home games that the home fans have not always been up for it and have taken it for granted that the players will do the business if we just sit there and watch.

When we play Forest tomorrow they will fill out the away end. They are a team on a good run and both their players and their fans will be giving it large.

With the game on Sky a large number of home fans will stay away.

It is more important than even that we show our players how much winning means. Even without the stayaway fans we will still have at least four times the number of Forest fans. They will all be grouped together though.

If it is the only time this season you sing at Loftus Road, then do it tomorrow. The players need us.

It is not a formality that we will get promoted. If results do not go for us this weekend then our chances of promotion will start to look shaky. Win and we will be very hard to catch.

Couldn't have put it better myself Conners.
          The proximity of our fans to the pitch used to make LR an intimidating place for visiting teams to come.Lets bring back the old times and really get behind the lads. U RRRRRRSSSSS !!!

Comment

I'm over the qblock tomorrow and even thinking of bringing the drum for old times sake
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Important game and we could play an important part tomorrow so sing loud and proud

Comment

Yes, you are 100% correct . I have seen what the fans can do to spur the team on, on many games in the past i have witness the power of vocal support, one such game springs to mind is the 5-5 draw against the toons, that 2nd half we the fans were awesome.
                We should be singing "15 years of Hurt..Football is coming home to Loftus Road"

Comment

yes

yes it seems that the whole of northolt are turning out so trying to find a brain from that lot would be a real challenge
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Massively up for this match..
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Too right, give it some!:yush:

Comment

some people confuse pete with his drum, that's why you don't see it so much now

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          I'm over the qblock tomorrow and even thinking of bringing the drum for old times sake
                          Oh that QPR drum brings back lots of good memories...boom..boom bombombom...bombombomboom RANGERS...boom boom..bring it back !!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

With the game on Sky a large number of home fans will stay away.It is more important than even that we show our players how much winning means. Even without the stayaway fans we will still have at least four times the number of Forest fans. They will all be grouped together though.

You do realise its a sell out.

Comment

I want to hear LOUDLY what I'm hearing right now from Old Trafford....

"We shall not be moved".

Just like a team that's gonna win the Football League....
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X