Leicester loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester loans

Sven has loaned a shite load of players and has now snapped up Jeffrey Bruma from Chel****. It seems as though they are defo pushing for atleast a play-off position. I for one do think leicester are quite a strong team and now with Sven on board they should do really well, I guess its down to how the team begin to gel but they have been winning a few lately. What'd you guys reckon??

I reckom people have been touting them as a threat for a few months but frankly it's not materialised. They are just chugging along on a par with likes of Millwall, Burnley etc. This is division of mini-leagues and they are not part of the top table.

Comment

they are playing really well and i fully expect them in the playoffs , they will be our toughest home game after sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        they are playing really well and i fully expect them in the playoffs , they will be our toughest home game after sunday.
        Yes, I agree with that. They are improving, probably quicker than anyone else in the division.

Comment

Got Sven 3 months to late otherwise could see them challenging at the top with that team. Still fancy them for a play off spot no problems.

Comment

Not quite Forest but on a decent run.
            Definite Playoff candidates, even likely and if they can maintain their momentum, I'd make them favourites to win at Wembley.

Comment

Read earlier that if you took the league table from 1st January to now they'd be top along with Forest. Definitely in with a shout of the play offs at the very least.

Comment

If Leics keep up their form and we maintain ours, this match has the hallmarks for sky to move and show live.

Comment

Working...
                X