Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why dont we just change our name ffs!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why dont we just change our name ffs!!!!!!

sky park rangers fc...........kin joke......smaller crowds and the poor people who want saturday games due to logistics/work phissed all over.........its a disgrace!!!!............gonna cancel my sky subscription end of this season!!! fark em!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I agree totally great post

Comment

Originally posted by SANDERSON8 View Post
      I agree totally great post
      thank you sandy..........i think so too!!!

Comment

Unfortunately it comes with the territory, they want the successful sides on tv, i doubt if, and i say if, we were to go up , we would be on sky to many times next season, unless we started like Blackpool !!

Comment

yer bang on lads - living in Scotland i need to book flights well in advance - had booked to come down for Sheff Utd game so thats a waste - will come down anyway - can't afford to waste the ticket - hadn't booked for the Derby game so got away with that one - but yer right lads it becoming a joke - but as someone said we pocket £350k per game i guess its good business - makes me laugh where was all this money when we we're in admin and have you noticed since the moneymen arrived at LR we now get plum away cup ties Man Utd, Chelsea, Villa - when we we're bleeding to death we got Vauxhall Motors at home (best not mention that one)

Comment

Originally posted by northkenexile View Post
            yer bang on lads - living in Scotland i need to book flights well in advance - had booked to come down for Sheff Utd game so thats a waste - will come down anyway - can't afford to waste the ticket - hadn't booked for the Derby game so got away with that one - but yer right lads it becoming a joke - but as someone said we pocket £350k per game i guess its good business - makes me laugh where was all this money when we we're in admin and have you noticed since the moneymen arrived at LR we now get plum away cup ties Man Utd, Chelsea, Villa - when we we're bleeding to death we got Vauxhall Motors at home (best not mention that one)
            ken its taken me years to get over the vauxhall viva debarcle.........now youve put me back decades

Comment

Originally posted by northkenexile View Post
              Thats just sods law mate, Vauxhall Motors now that was different

Comment

Working...
              X