No announcement yet.

Kit For Next Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything decent that will get us 1million average shirt sales per season like Man U
    Last edited by Pookiesdad; 11-02-2011, 01:03 AM.
    Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      That's what I mean bush... Yuk

Binatone kit was one of the worst in recent times, to many hoops looks sh!t.

And why can't we have the red / black dennis the menace away kit as we did have for donks?
      yeah I love the red and the black, what does orange have to do with us? that's wolves, blackpool

Comment

We gotta keep the green n white hoops. All the other supporters thinks its a mean looking kit .

Comment

Blue and White hoops- Home, red and White halves- away,green and White hoops- 3rd kit

That's what it should be!!!(well,that's what I want!,won't happen!)
          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Ric Roc old son must agree orange n blue does sound "hunish" but without seeing the design can't condem it just yet....but would love a modern take on the Dennis the Menace shirts or even a return to the yellow n black kit of 9/10 years ago...saw us play in orange up at Preston in the early 80's (think it was Stainrod's debut) and remember Gary Waddock looking headless...that kit was awful...so not too keen on orange n blue although the blue noses up here in Scotland will love....******5 ! !

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
              Blue and White hoops- Home, red and White halves- away,green and White hoops- 3rd kit

That's what it should be!!!(well,that's what I want!,won't happen!)
              wont be able to have that as there needs to be one kit with no white in it

Comment

This kit with the Hammersmith badge, made by Umbro, would be great. Oh, and no Fitz.

http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/wp-e content/uploads/2010/01/Fitz_Hall_QPR_2045.jpg

Comment

ITK record = 100%

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                    ITK record = 100%
                    well down mate! so whats next seasons kit gonna be???
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                      ITK record = 100%
                      100% ITK on kits, well done.

Comment

Will let you know when I gear next year. Not sure if I want to risk my 100% record though

Comment

Roberto spot on and well done mate. Makes up 4 so much bs that is spouted on this board. Take a bow son
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Roberto spot on and well done mate. Makes up 4 so much bs that is spouted on this board. Take a bow son
                            you dribbling again

Comment

What u getting out of this quaz? Do u think it's best to argue infront of everyone?
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What u getting out of this quaz? Do u think it's best to argue infront of everyone?
                                Since you've been back I've read many posts where you've tried putting this board down, you seem to forget the amount of emails you sent me trying to get back on here, I don't seem to understand where you are coming from?

Below are some of the things you've said.

Also there was no reaction to this at all on reports site, I think it just shows the level of maturity on this site, as we are used to ripping shreds out of each other and we need to change that attitude. I think being on report is recommended to anyone on this site as there is respect for fellow fans on it.
                                Funny that because I remember when every other thread on there was about watrb.com, good to hear they've moved on. Also remember asking Report to take something down about me which was untrue, he refused and there was no respect.

drog u don't need to defend yourself mate. It's very sad that we have a few on here that like to look at the worst in there own fans. U wouldn't of got that abuse on report mate as they are far more level headed.
                                The more posters you have the more characters you have but it seems fine for you to abuse this site when you want.

Well i'll be honest, I have not missed this site.

QPRReport posters have been very respectful 2 me.

This whole infraction situation has taken it out of me and I think less time on here and more time on report certainly won't do me any harm. They also respect a poster with an experienced footballing background.
                                You've not missed this site then please explain the emails you sent in trying to get back on here?
                                I think you'll find that you've been treated very respectful even after your digs at me when the site was slow, what was it you said again to me? "I was trying to stop you from posting when everyone including myself couldn't get on this forum."

Funky thanks for the info and I look forward to watching goals on sunday. Also keep up the good work with your site, I enjoyed my time on there and report which I will now spend most of my spare time on!
                                You make it sound like you are forced to come here?

Oh and I forgot "smellyproudboy" should have been another 6 points for "creating multiple usernames". You should be on 12 points right now and what would that give you?

Sorry to everyone for the change in subject, this needs to stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X