Millwall Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
    ffs it's a London away fixture, it ain't exactly Carlisle is it.
    didn't say it was, just letting others know who haven't been there before what to expect, in other words that is the only negative issue in going there.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      i really think they will beat us there, their fans will berate and scare the death out of adel, and we will be all nervy as well. they knew how to play us at the bush, and they will do the same again there but with the home advantage.
      dont fancy this game one little bit. same as leeds away, dont matter how well your doing, just mark it as home win.
      whats the point of living ey

cant see many non season ticket/members going there if the tickets are being released on general sale as late as tuesday 29th of febuary....wheeyyyy

cant wait for this one

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
        whats the point of living ey

jsut some teams and grounds that no matter how bad they are or how good we are, they always seem to do us. i class wall as one, and norwich and leeds as well.
        how the hell having bock teams can be considered being negative ill never know. is there a head in hands smiley?

Comment

jsut some teams and grounds that no matter how bad they are or how good we are, they always seem to do us. i class wall as one, and norwich and leeds as well.
          how the hell having bock teams can be considered being negative ill never know. is there a head in hands smiley?
          That's not entirely true is it, especially as we have seen this season, take Sheff Utd away or Reading away, both teams where we would normally have never got a result.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

aye but i class leeds norwich and miillwall as the main ones. we have lost at the other two, lets see at wall and prove it wrong eh.

Comment

aye but i class leeds norwich and miillwall as the main ones. we have lost at the other two, lets see at wall and prove it wrong eh.
              We played Leeds and Norwich away when we were on our little blip, we are now over that it seems.
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

ok, wall aint a bok team and we win there EVERY time we go there,and this season i actually think it will be so esy as it always is that it could be an ipswich v doncastor style mullering by us i think.
                better mate

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                  I'm basically quoting the wording of offish... clearly says lower tier will be sold first. I agree that sounds weird but it's what it says??
                  Sorry mate, didn't read that bit! It does say that but must be a typing error and there is no way the Lower Tier holds 2,000! Great news that we're getting both tiers anyway!

Comment

ok, wall aint a bok team and we win there EVERY time we go there,and this season i actually think it will be so esy as it always is that it could be an ipswich v doncastor style mullering by us i think.
                    better mate
                    Yep that'll do
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Working...
                    X