Millwall Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall Tickets?

Does anyone know when these go on sale as they will go quickly if we are only given the 2,000 top tier.

Isn't it usually a month in advance, if so they're late?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

More importantly, which pub in the London Bridge area will we be taking over before the game?

Comment

Now on official site. We have whole end, 3000 tickets if necessary - sellimg lower tier first.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
        Now on official site. We have whole end, 3000 tickets if necessary - sellimg lower tier first.
        Upper tier will be sold 1st as thats the original 2000, then we have a further allocation of a 1000 lower tier.

Comment

we must surely sell all these tickets...it could be a CRUCIAL game,and is very easy to get there.

Comment

i really think they will beat us there, their fans will berate and scare the death out of adel, and we will be all nervy as well. they knew how to play us at the bush, and they will do the same again there but with the home advantage.
            dont fancy this game one little bit. same as leeds away, dont matter how well your doing, just mark it as home win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Upper tier will be sold 1st as thats the original 2000, then we have a further allocation of a 1000 lower tier.
              I'm basically quoting the wording of offish... clearly says lower tier will be sold first. I agree that sounds weird but it's what it says??

Comment

Would hope we would sell the 3000. Big game/crunch time of the season and another 3 points closer to the Prem. I know you hear all the stories of Millwall but am told from the station to the ground and back is enclosed and totally safe? Loads of police on the train as well surely?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  i really think they will beat us there, their fans will berate and scare the death out of adel, and we will be all nervy as well. they knew how to play us at the bush, and they will do the same again there but with the home advantage.
                  dont fancy this game one little bit. same as leeds away, dont matter how well your doing, just mark it as home win.
                  Nothing like a bit of positivity eh mate?

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                    Would hope we would sell the 3000. Big game/crunch time of the season and another 3 points closer to the Prem. I know you hear all the stories of Millwall but am told from the station to the ground and back is enclosed and totally safe? Loads of police on the train as well surely?
                    Heard the same mate. Apparently theres a entire walk through from South Bermondsey stn, to the ground. All 100% safe.
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

the only problem with going to millwall is the delay getting back to london bridge, the police will hold our fans back until they clear the station as much as they can, it will then take a few trains from bermondsey to clear our fans, so if you're at the back expect a long wait

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                        Nothing like a bit of positivity eh mate?
                        nah i was joking, we are going to win every single game we ever play ever again, and then when we get in the prem we will win every game up there as well and lift the title for the first time in our proud history.

Comment

I can't buy mine until the end of the month. Looking forward to taking all three points there.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by wewillbeback View Post
                            the only problem with going to millwall is the delay getting back to london bridge, the police will hold our fans back until they clear the station as much as they can, it will then take a few trains from bermondsey to clear our fans, so if you're at the back expect a long wait
                            ffs it's a London away fixture, it ain't exactly Carlisle is it.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              nah i was joking, we are going to win every single game we ever play ever again, and then when we get in the prem we will win every game up there as well and lift the title for the first time in our proud history.
                              Happy days

Comment

Working...
                              X