Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far a you travelling to watch Sundays game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far a you travelling to watch Sundays game?

I'll start - 108 miles from Gloucester, which I am sure will be beat by our Northern and Southern Ireland bretheran!!!!
    South West R's: R The Best!!!!

Used to be 150 yards, now about 30 miles from near Woking.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

35 - 40 miles.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Gloucester R View Post
        I'll start - 108 miles from Gloucester, which I am sure will be beat by our Northern and Southern Ireland bretheran!!!!
        Indeed, you are correct...according to google maps, it's 367 miles from my house in Tallaght Dublin to Loftus Road...

Comment

Now i'm down south, around 50-60 miles.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

21.7 miles.
            39 minutes.
            Est fuel cost £4.12.

preferred it when it was
            0.6 miles
            3 minutes
            Est fuel cost £0.18p
            Last edited by Guest; 10-02-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

8.9 miles as the car crawls apparently, but I suspect I will clock about 40 as using the tube and will be circumnavigating London and home counties to get there due to line closures that are being made for our own good (I am told).

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
                Indeed, you are correct...according to google maps, it's 367 miles from my house in Tallaght Dublin to Loftus Road...
                Good man!!!! Makes my trip seem insignificant!!!!

Comment

it would be interesting to know the % of fans that don't live within 5 miles of LR, do think its a major reason our gates have plummeted especially midweek games, 160 miles away where as a kid Batman Close and later Acton
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

as a general rule, nobody over 21 stays in the bush/acton tho do they.
                    council exchanges etc.
                    its predominatley an immigrant area so they move the white/english/british on, so id imagine most of the support travels in nowadays.
                    Last edited by Guest; 10-02-2011, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      it would be interesting to know the % of fans that don't live within 5 miles of LR, do think its a major reason our gates have plummeted especially midweek games, 160 miles away where as a kid Batman Close and later Acton
                      I am sure if you got hold of the Rangers marketing data base you would have the answer to the question. Any one got Ali Russells number @ the Scottish Swimming Team?

Comment

196 miles apparently. It's usually 3.5.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          I think time it takes is more important than distance tbh. Parking is such a mare at LR I think it is probably still true that most commute (or car share if they do drive in) and its the connections make the difference.

Rangers is actually probably the best connected ground in London - bar none inc Wembley. So no excuse there (apart from the fact they shut the whole ****ing tube network at the drop of a hat but that';s a different gripe!)

Comment

up from guildford
                            CHAMPIONS
                            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Met a fella in the bank yesterday in Loughrea Co. Galway, he was wearing a QPR coat. got talking to him, as you do when u see a fellow R in far away places, he said he was going over for the game. thats 4 QPR supporters i have met living in a small town in the West of Ireland.

Comment

Working...
                              X