Miller or HH on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller or HH on Sunday

Miller looked good coming on for last 20 mins verses the fake hoops but not so good when played from start verses Coventry.

HH you know what you get with him, very clever player that finds space in and around the box but I am afaid his finishing lets him down badly.

Who would you start with on Sunday against Forest?

PS Didnt even consider Hulse as hes proper pony
    South West R's: R The Best!!!!

well considering miller made his DEBUT against coventry as a SUB..

it was HH who missed an open goal.

HH/HULSE/MILLER whoever starts will do a job.

difference between them is when miller plays we need to play it into his feet or the ball comes back.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I would start with Helguson (if fit) and bring Miller on as an impact sub, Miller clearly not match fit yet, and Helguson holds the ball up just as well.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        I would start with Helguson (if fit) and bring Miller on as an impact sub, Miller clearly not match fit yet, and Helguson holds the ball up just as well.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Id give Miller his shot....

Comment

If Heider is properly fit I'd start with him but look to bring on Miller with half an hour to go (obviously depending on how the match pans out). Hulse I've also been v disappointed with but strangely have a funny feeling he might do well on Saturday (know it doesn't count for much but apparently he has a good record against Forest). Might be worth drafting him on too with five minutes to go if we are still desperate for a breakthrough.

Comment

HH really disappointed me the last home game he started can someone remind me what game that was, he was non existent. I would go with Miller but I have a feeling he will start with Hulse. Dunno why just a hunch.

Comment

If Miller and HH are both fit, I'd be very surprised if Hulse started another game this season.

Because HH is just back from injury, I think he'll start with Miller, and either HH or Hulse will come on after about 70 mins.

And Fitz Hall will come on after 87 minutes... for Adel.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Big Issue.

Comment

Hulse has scored for every club he has played for against forest. Sometimes that works in a strikers favour. Helguson better at bringing others into play imo. Both of their finishing is average at best. Thought we looked much more of a threat against Portsmouth when Hulse came on for Miller, but then thought against Reading we were much better when Miller came on for Hulse. Forest will play attractive passing football and as has been highlighted before Miller is better on the floor. Tough call but a nice decision to have to make.
                    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                      If Miller and HH are both fit, I'd be very surprised if Hulse started another game this season.

Because HH is just back from injury, I think he'll start with Miller, and either HH or Hulse will come on after about 70 mins.

And Fitz Hall will come on after 87 minutes... for Adel.

Totally agree 100%

Comment

Miller, he looked really sharpe against Reading..

In saying that i rate HH and think he should be before Hulse in the pecking order.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
                          Hulse has scored for every club he has played for against forest. Sometimes that works in a strikers favour.
                          I would play Miller, but I think Warmock will go with Hulse for his record against Forest and to be fair, there are loads of two bob strikers that cant help scoring against us when we play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                            Miller, he looked really sharpe against Reading..

In saying that i rate HH and think he should be before Hulse in the pecking order.
                            Of all three I think Miller has the potential to be a top top striker. Obviously he is coming back from a serious long term injury and hes building up his match fitness and sharpness.

But out of the three he is the type of player that you need in the Prem, big, strong, powerful runner but with that extra bit of guile that you need when you come up a tight defence.

Comment

I think NW will pick the striker which will keep the two central defence players most occupied to free space for our flair players Taarabt, Routledge and Smith.
                              If the striker works really hard - we will win with goals from Routledge and Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X