No announcement yet.

How many tickets for Cardiff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will do things to a sheep if i have to in order to secure a ticket to this game!

Comment

Dont imagine it will be too many they won't all of us turning ruining their day when we claim the title! but they have only been dishing out only 1800 to some clubs and they wiil want a big presence from their fans on that day St George's day

Comment

I'm not a member but many of my friends and family are, anyone know the maximum number of tickets a member can purchase?

I've already 'insisted' that the misses visits her parents that weekend. My place will be used as a hotel for 4 or 5 fellow R's!

To be honest I'm a bit gutted about the KO time being moved to 12.45pm. I was planning on getting to Central Bar early then heading over to the Gatekeeper about 1pm.

If we win we'll be hitting the town (well to be honest we'll be hitting the town even if we lose) – maybe we should all wear England rugby shirts to the match and sing 'Swing Low' to rub salt into the wounds?! (Sorry southwalesR)

I'm just praying we can get tickets! If we win and gain promotion it'll be Reading Away x10!!!
        "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
        The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
          I will do things to a sheep if i have to in order to secure a ticket to this game!
          You will be sitting in the Home seats then. That's how you become a member.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
            I'm not a member but many of my friends and family are, anyone know the maximum number of tickets a member can purchase?

I've already 'insisted' that the misses visits her parents that weekend. My place will be used as a hotel for 4 or 5 fellow R's!

To be honest I'm a bit gutted about the KO time being moved to 12.45pm. I was planning on getting to Central Bar early then heading over to the Gatekeeper about 1pm.

If we win we'll be hitting the town (well to be honest we'll be hitting the town even if we lose) – maybe we should all wear England rugby shirts to the match and sing 'Swing Low' to rub salt into the wounds?! (Sorry southwalesR)

I'm just praying we can get tickets! If we win and gain promotion it'll be Reading Away x10!!!
            Im sure for this match if allocation is small as expected it will be away season ticket holders then one per season ticket holder, one per member next etc. If the match is big enough in terms of whats at stake I doubt it would even get past seaon ticket holders before selling out.
            Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

move it to the millenium then 20,000 of us can put some ghosts to rest and have a knees up
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
                Im sure for this match if allocation is small as expected it will be away season ticket holders then one per season ticket holder, one per member next etc. If the match is big enough in terms of whats at stake I doubt it would even get past seaon ticket holders before selling out.
                Its got to be based on loyalty points or there is no point having the system!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Got to agree. I am just a member this season but have 90+ loyalty points. I understand season tickets should have priority but I would get p**sed off if a season ticket holder who as been to 0 away games this season but suddenly fancies this one gets priority over me. Rant over!

Comment

Me and Del could get tickets and put up as we are loved on their site.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Me and Gleigh will sell them to you for 50 each...special offer two for 100.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Yeah agreed. Only thing is Ive **** all loyalty points cause I live in Ireland. Probably spend more getting to matches on seven/eight games though than lots of people do in a season. Thats not going to count for anything though come the crunch matches at the end of the season.
                        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Working...
                        X