• Show
Clear All

• Forest sold near on 3000 tickets.

should get 17500.

Naaa...we gonna get a full house

Comment

Let loose the Dogs of Warnock.

Let 'em come.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Should be a cracking atmosphere..

Upper Loft for me this week. PU.

Comment

will the 'fec' show????.,..........remember the 'battle of wormholt park' circa 83/83..........bodies everywhere.halcyon days indeed!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Should be a cracking atmosphere..

Upper Loft for me this week. PU.
            Upper loft is where its at ric..

Always sat in upper loft.

Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

X block for me as usual.Gonna be a blinding atmosphere.

Can't wait.

Comment

The seat next to me in upper loft is always empty, so me and my mate always have 3 seats to spread ourselves across..

Unfortunatly at one of the games a few weeks ago we were found out, the seat next to me was sold to some fella who was so fat he seriously should book himself 2 or 3 seats.. I was livid, he smelt like turd aswell..

It was the worst experience of my life. He best not be there sunday.

Comment

Yea you've done Norwich, Cardiff & Boro upper Loft this season, the others mainly x block & SAR B block.

Oh & that fat guy who smelt like turd was me... Thanx mate!!!

Comment

Yea you've done Norwich, Cardiff & Boro upper Loft this season, the others mainly x block & SAR B block.

Oh & that fat guy who smelt like turd was me... Thanx mate!!!
                    ha, come on ric, you cant blame that entire 25 stone on a few crimbo choccies mate!!.. And have a wash!..

I fancy sitting in xblock one time soon, see what all the fuss is about, sat there a few seasons ago but that was when it was always empty..

Love upper loft, and for the smokers you can always go behind the stand and have a quick fag.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      ha, come on ric, you cant blame that entire 25 stone on a few crimbo choccies mate!!.. And have a wash!..

I fancy sitting in xblock one time soon, see what all the fuss is about, sat there a few seasons ago but that was when it was always empty..

Love upper loft, and for the smokers you can always go behind the stand and have a quick fag.
                      Will be having a pre, HT & post match pint in the blue & white bar if you fancy a shant you've.

Comment

Will be having a pre, HT & post match pint in the blue & white bar if you fancy a shant you've.
                        Yep will certainly be about..

More than likely at HT...

Im there.

Comment

Cold and windy SUnday
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That's always a fear of mine...

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                            The seat next to me in upper loft is always empty, so me and my mate always have 3 seats to spread ourselves across..

Unfortunatly at one of the games a few weeks ago we were found out, the seat next to me was sold to some fella who was so fat he seriously should book himself 2 or 3 seats.. I was livid, he smelt like turd aswell..

It was the worst experience of my life. He best not be there sunday.
                            Getting stuck(literally) next to some enormous great walrus bearing in mind how little room there is under normal circumstances... you have my sympathy a slob and a stinker to boot... phewy!!

Comment

Chelsea away in the cup last year, I was sat in East stand (top tier above the tunnel) between 2 fat foreign (probably Russian) blokes, one of the worst experiences of my life.
                              (It's not just down to our seating at LR, it's the mugs you have next to you, wherever that may be)
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X